Rating the Rides Fright Factor for Kids

My brother loved potc sang the song all day and drove us CRAZY :hammer:
but he hated iasw we got stuck and the song kept playing ang playing it was horrible :mad:

wdwishes2005

if You are using scary in the sense of terror, but not like ride intensity the only ride i would bypass is ToT. It is my fave ride there but it is truly terrifieing. i almost cried my first time on.:eek:

wdwishes2005

Tower of terror is the most fun and best themed ride there in my opinion. i might be slightly biased because i love thrill rides and have been on alot of them and i love the twilght zone. so if your child wants to and you explain how intense it is to her and she still wants to i highly recommend ToT

animal_king1990

TAH said:
Well were back from WDW and I thought I would follow up with ya all.

My little princess loved Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad, and all the other roller coaster rides that the big D threw at her. Dinosaur was the only one to scare her and to warrant a "Dad, lets not ride that one again". The kid's got spunk!

What'd you think of Kali River Rapids?

BrittanyRose428

this might sound weird but ive always gone on dinosaur even when i was little and havnt found it scary, but i would never go on splash mountain :veryconfu

melbatoast

I did all three mountains at the age of 5 and loved it. Dinosaur, I first triend when I was 9 and to this day it creeps me out. I rode ToT and RRC at 9 as well, and loved them both. RRC is my favourite ride in the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom