RARE CoP Media EXCLUSIVE to WDWMagic Forum Members

General Grizz

Original Poster
Be sure that you have RealPlayer. If not, visit www.real.com and download the free version.

Then, click on these links for RARE media of Carousel of Progress!:

http://grizzlyhallvideo.tripod.com/gbbt.rm

- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
This piece is a mix of audio taken when no one is in the theater and the ENTIRE version of the song you hear in the exit theater - never before heard on the Internet! Mixed just for WDW Magic Forum Members!

http://grizzlyhallvideo.tripod.com/carouselofprogress.rm

- Carousel of Progress - Lines
This shows the lines at about 3:00 at Carousel of Progress last Friday.

ENJOY! :D

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Well, NowInc, NOW do you believe that CoP reopened?? You should...you saw it... :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

LoL...I never doubted it was open...I doubted that it would RE-OPEN....I am very glad I was wrong :cool:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Sorry...I meant when you doubted the reopening of it...but I suppose it makes us happier after it is over when someone doubts it...it's a good thing to be prepared for the worst, no? :lol:

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Sorry...I meant when you doubted the reopening of it...but I suppose it makes us happier after it is over when someone doubts it...it's a good thing to be prepared for the worst, no? :lol:

LoL..definataly..and you didnt even have to stand outsidw with signs and custom T-Shirts..hehe

castlecake

:veryconfu why do they have that music with the people singing if there is no one there to hear it? And I am not sure if you saw or remember but when you go to the next scene, do the AAs move or anything when the theatre is moving, or do they just sit still?:hammer:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by castlecake
:veryconfu why do they have that music with the people singing if there is no one there to hear it? And I am not sure if you saw or remember but when you go to the next scene, do the AAs move or anything when the theatre is moving, or do they just sit still?:hammer:

No, no, no. The people DO get in that theater, but they only get to hear the second half because the other half takes place in the final scene...it has to GET to the theater after the song starts.

Into the next theater, the AAs are singing "GBBT", so yes, they are moving!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom