Random How are the Parks in order by Road Signs?

Tay

I know this is so random lol but I’m just curious when you enter the entrance with The most magical place on earth sign, in what order are the parks? I get asked this question a lot (why idk) and idk it. I’m supposed to be the Disney expert so I feel like I should know it. Also which water park comes first entering that way?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
There is more than one magical entrance with the overhead sign so the answer to your question is “it depends.”

The parks are not all located off the same road.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
There is more than one magical entrance with the overhead sign so the answer to your question is “it depends.”

The parks are not all located off the same road.
Okay thanks! They were trying to plan a park hopping trip and I’m clueless. It looks like they went to the entrance with the exit for Blizzard Beach.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Okay thanks! They were trying to plan a park hopping trip and I’m clueless. It looks like they went to the entrance with the exit for Blizzard Beach.
AK would be to the right
Turning left on Buena Vista follow signs to DHS (the bus entrance to DHS is on Buena Vista but car parking is south on World Drive)
Buena Vista turn left (north) onto World Drive. Epcot will be on right (before entrance to MK)
MK entrance will be straight ahead on World Drive
Typhoon Lagoon is on Buena Vista before Disney Springs

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom