Rainforest Cafe recommendations

murphysmom

Original Poster
In order to make another family member happy, I have an ADR at the Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom. I can hardly believe how huge the menu is! So I'm looking for suggestions on what is good.

Also, are the portions huge? Should we share a meal?

Sweet Melissa

What time of day are you going? I've been to the Rainforest Café several times in Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney Anaheim, but only for breakfast.

DizneyPryncess

Yep, large portions! I love the China Island Chicken Salad. I should branch out, but I never seem to able to. I get the same thing every time! My husband LOVES the Brave New World pizza. Its a BBQ chicken pizza. Some locations took pizza's off the menu, but if you ask for it, they will still make it for you. At least they have the last 2 times he asked. :) We love it there!

disney magic 06

My favorite is pastalaya, I get it with no chicken. It's always really good, spicy and yum. It's a large portion but I manage to plough my way through it :)

ExtinctJenn

We do RFC simply because DS6 gets a kick out of it. The food really isn't anything special I agree but it's good (not great). I think the best options are the pastas (hard to mess that up) and DH seemed to enjoy the steak thing he got last time. As others have said, they are typically pretty darn big portions too.

PolynesianPrincess

We love RFC!! I usually get the Planet Earth Pasta and it's really good. The Cobb Salad is HUGE!!! Also the Chimi Cha Cha's are super good as well (they remind me of the Southwest Egg Rolls from Chilis)

luv

I forget what it is called, but they have this cranberry waffle thing for breakfast that is so freaking yummy.

RFC gets a bad rap in the Disney community. I've never had a bad meal there and believe it's as good as most Disney restaurants and better than some.

The portions are huge.

Vader2112

The portions are huge. The ribs were not bad. Careful becasue they automatically bring certain beverages over in the collectible mug/glass. Make sure you ask if you are ordering one of the specialty drinks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom