Railroad?

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
It looked like there was a ton of work left on the area where the train goes through Tron this week. Granted, I'm not a construction worker, but it didn't look like it was anywhere close to being ready anytime this year.

Bbeagle

Paging @marni1971
Any insight?
FDEC826A-2CE3-45C0-B9C9-7C23291D8D9C.jpeg
YouTube video explaining this. He says the work Dec 2015-Feb 2016 in Shanghai outside the Tron building is being done July to September at WDW

Disstevefan1

Does anyone know when the RR will be back up and running at MK? TIA :)
As we can see in the photo updates, they are just starting to lay track in the tunnel that goes through TRON.
Even if they complete laying track I wonder if they will run the train through TRON while still under construction. Probably not.
So, it seems to me the RR will not be running till 2023.

Mireille

Premium Member
As we can see in the photo updates, they are just starting to lay track in the tunnel that goes through TRON.
Even if they complete laying track I wonder if they will run the train through TRON while still under construction. Probably not.
So, it seems to me the RR will not be running till 2023.
Maybe they'll just run it without passengers between Fantasyland and Main Street, but allow them on the rest? I'm there at the beginning of October and am hoping to see the trains running.

Disstevefan1

Maybe they'll just run it without passengers between Fantasyland and Main Street, but allow them on the rest? I'm there at the beginning of October and am hoping to see the trains running.
October is a great time to go! Let's hope for the best! The WDW RR has been down for way too long!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom