Race Through New York is good, actually

thelookingglass

If this is the case, surely there's a better way than blinding bright white?

Rode again yesterday and they're still doing this. Picture having a bunch of theater spotlights pointed directly on you. It's weird, looks like crap, washes out the screen... I know it's a ride nobody considers "important" but it's baffling to ruin the miniscule sense of theatrics that the ride does have by making it look like warehouse and even more low budget than it already is.

Frankenstein79

Ugh…. Yes! but only original ghost busters.

Of course, the 2016 one was awful. People said it was a comedy, but I didn't laugh. I laughed more with the new serious one with the kids.

I like to pretend the female one is in an alternate world. Since they on all of the characters from the originals.

Last edited:

My95cobras

Of course, the 2016 one was awful. People said it was comedy, but I didn't laugh. I laughed more with the new serious one with the kids.

I like to pretend the female one is an alternate world. Since they **** on all of the characters from the originals.

I had a screener for the new one and never watched it…. I was scarred from the last one.

LittleMerman

It's cute. I liked seeing Jimmy's characters like the Eww girl and the Tight Pants guy lol. I don't like that it's another screen simulator - Universal is so full of them. For a simulator though it's very cute and doesn't leave me sick like Simpsons.

Frankenstein79

Decent, but Ghostbusters or King Kong seems more appropriate for a theme park. NBC wants to put their poop everywhere though. Even though none of it's good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom