Race Registration at Expo

fmingo36

Original Poster
Has anyone ever registered for an upcoming Disney race while attending the Expo for another race. Just wondering if they give any kind of discounts or incentives. I am
thinking of registering for the 2013 Princess 1/2 Marathon while I'm there for the Tower of Terror 10Miler. I have convinced my BFF to join me for the 5th Anniverary of the Princess 1/2.

Mad Stitch

I registered for DL at the WDW expo and got a free backpack out of it. I've seen them offer a backpack at the expo of other city marathons also. I don't think they would offer a discount; why should they seeing how fast all the races sell out.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We were going to register for the princess 1/2 while at the January expo. They were giving $10 off, as well as a tote bag. However, the computers were painfully slow, and the RunDisney personnel on site were of no help....we registered when we got home instead of wasting time.

Texas84

I registered for DL at the WDW expo and got a free backpack out of it. I've seen them offer a backpack at the expo of other city marathons also. I don't think they would offer a discount; why should they seeing how fast all the races sell out.
I thought there was a discount. I could be wrong. Worth asking at the RunDisney booth anyway.

We were going to register for the princess 1/2 while at the January expo. They were giving $10 off, as well as a tote bag. However, the computers were painfully slow, and the RunDisney personnel on site were of no help....we registered when we got home instead of wasting time.
My experience wasn't so bad. The January registration for the DL was actually before it went public. Sure glad I did that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom