Quickest way back to CSR

rainfully

Fastest way would be taxi... lol. ;) But yes... monorail to MK unless there is an early closing on the night of your reservation. If the park closes early, they do provide bus service directly from the Polynesian to other resorts starting around 10pm to accommodate for Luau guests.

x2princesses

Original Poster
Consider me a Forum rebel. When I have to start paying a fine for asking for help in the "wrong" area, I MIGHT pay a little more attention. Until then, I guess my questions could just pop up anywhere on here. Have a magical day!

Hulacat

What about going through the Poly resort to the TTC and taking a bus directly to CSR? Isn't that possible- even though you would have a longish walk you would be able to work off some of the Ohana stomach overload:)

bhg469

What about going through the Poly resort to the TTC and taking a bus directly to CSR? Isn't that possible- even though you would have a longish walk you would be able to work off some of the Ohana stomach overload:)
Unfortunately There are no buses from the TTC to CSR, you will have to go to one of the parks or DTD. Mk is closest but Epcot is close to Coronado so if Mk is closed or busy just take the TTC and leave from Epcot.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Fastest way would be taxi... lol. ;) But yes... monorail to MK unless there is an early closing on the night of your reservation. If the park closes early, they do provide bus service directly from the Polynesian to other resorts starting around 10pm to accommodate for Luau guests.
I don't know if this is 100% accurate we ate at ohana' in September and MK was already closed we had to hop a bus to DTD and then over to OKW. It was not fun, especially since we just finished a huge meal. Taxi is right.. direct bus transportation to resort didn't happen for us.

Disneykidder

You said your ressie is at 8 so you should be finished by 9:30? If the MK is closing at 9, you will be able to get a bus from the MK. It may be crowded as many people will be leaving the MK but you will definitely be able to get a bus.

PalisadesPkteer

Unfortunately There are no buses from the TTC to CSR, you will have to go to one of the parks or DTD. Mk is closest but Epcot is close to Coronado so if Mk is closed or busy just take the TTC and leave from Epcot.

This is true. The buses at TTC go to AK, DHS, the waterparks and a few resorts. (Shades of Green and maybe an other one.

x2princesses

Original Poster
Thanks to all of you for the advice. This will be our 1st time at O'hana & I just want to have my ducks in a row after a long day/night.

x2princesses

Original Poster
I am soooo looking forward to that stomach overload. :)

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I am soooo looking forward to that stomach overload. :)

I am assuming you aren't bringing a car? That would be the best way to bring your new belly back to the resort, otherwise taxi if you can afford it, lastly a crowded Disney bus. My wife was very cranky after that bus ride.

x2princesses

Original Poster
I am assuming you aren't bringing a car? That would be the best way to bring your new belly back to the resort, otherwise taxi if you can afford it, lastly a crowded Disney bus. My wife was very cranky after that bus ride.
We are driving our car. I've heard horror stories of people getting lost because of it being difficult to navigate around Disney. What are your thoughts?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom