Quick service dining at old key west

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

Original Poster
Hi all the wife has just asked me about quick service at OKW we normally go down for breakfast and get bagels and things also our coffees can you get these at OKW or is it just sit down meals there :/

dreamfinder

Back by the check in area. When you get off the bus and walk straight ahead, there are two buildings. The one on your right is the check in area. The one on the left houses the gift shop, Olivias (TS), and Good's Food to Go (CS). To get to the CS you walk all the way through between the two buildings, and then turn left. On the back outside of the building, facing the water & dock area is the CS location. It's only a single window with a fairly limited menu, and can be quite a hike depending on where you room is located. You can see them on the map located here -> http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/maps/gallery/13nov2013-new-look-2013-resort-hotel-maps/19920.htm

We stayed in building 20 (closer up view of map here -> http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/maps/gallery/13nov2013-new-look-2013-resort-hotel-maps/19921.htm) and it was about a 5-10 minute walk to the CS window for drinks/food. Keep in mind that there is no indoor seating, and only a few picnic tables at the dock area if you want to eat there. Doing a round trip from one of the further rooms can take quite a while. I'd suggest planning on getting on the bus from there unless you don't mind getting up early/schleping food all over the place.

Rob562

There's also Turtle Shack by the pool at the other end of the property between buildings 41 and 42, but its menu is even more limited than Good's and the location is "seasonal". It also doesn't have any breakfast offerings, which is mainly what the OP was looking for.

-Rob

dreamfinder

Is that the same for the coffee and drinks machines as we will get the refillable mugs?

Not sure for certain, but I believe even the drink machines in the value food courts get turned off at night. The CMs may turn it on earlier when they get there, but with the Joffrey's coffee needing to be brewed instead of just plugged in I wouldn't count on it.

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

Original Poster
It's more for the first couple of days we have jet lag so up really early but then again we are staying in one of the 2 bed villas so maybe I should dare I say it travel "OFF SITE" and get some supplies first lol

dreamfinder

It's more for the first couple of days we have jet lag so up really early but then again we are staying in one of the 2 bed villas so maybe I should dare I say it travel "OFF SITE" and get some supplies first lol

There are coffee makers in the room, and you should have at least one serving worth of coffee in the room when you get there. Can't remember if the villas are the Cusinart pod machines or if they take real coffee.

MadMax11

We stayed at the point farthest from the Hospitality House and Good's on our last trip in early June. I've stayed at OKW umpteen million times, and that's the first time I stayed in a building that far back. I ended up driving to the front everyday to go grab a cup of coffee while the rest of my family was still getting dressed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom