1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Queue for Sea World / Busch Gardens / Aquatica?

Discussion in 'Sea World Orlando' started by sporadic, Mar 29, 2017.

1. sporadic

sporadic Well-Known Member

Switching it up this year and bouncing around Florida. We'll be starting in Tampa and doing the 3 SW parks on June 5th-7th for the first time. Is quick queue something you'd recommend for that time of year? If so, which parks? I was thinking Aquatica given that water park lines anywhere always seem to be long.

2. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Well-Known Member

Don't purchase it until you are in the parks to see the crowd levels. SeaWorld and Busch are rarely all that crowded, maybe a little more during the summer but not enough to definitely purchase it beforehand.

Bairstow, raven and sporadic like this.
  3. WildernessLodge

WildernessLodge Well-Known Member

Here's the thing: there's a LOT to do in SeaWorld. You can definitely tackle it all in a day, but be prepared to go at open and leave at close and go pretty much nonstop. If you are the kind of person that likes to ride rides several times, definitely go with the Quick Queue. I've only gotten it once but it was so convenient - we got to walk on any of the included rides and bypass very long lines. It gave us so much more time and made us feel more free. If you can spare the bucks - it's worth it. If it's too much, it's not completely necessary. However, you might have to forego a ride or two due to timing (if you also want to see all the shows).

sporadic likes this.
  4. Bairstow

Bairstow Well-Known Member

I pre-purchased quickque for Busch Gardens Tampa last September and we visited on a Monday. We had been there a couple years before and the queues were very long and uncomfortable, so we wanted to be prepared.

We got to the park right at opening and when I picked up the paper passes from the counter (the info was on my phone) they told me that we might not need them and to come back if we didn't use them. We went hard all day, theme park commando style, and ended up riding everything at least once and most of the coasters twice, but we never had to use the passes. They did indeed give us a refund on them.

We didn't buy the passes for SeaWorld, which we visited on a Sunday. Once again we were there at ropedrop and went hard all morning and afternoon. There were some pretty long queues for things like Antarctica, Manta, and Turtle Trek, but nothing we needed the passes for, and we cut out early and went swimming that evening.

sporadic likes this.
  5. Jamesdusoleil

Jamesdusoleil Member

sporadic likes this.