Question re: Free DP and AoA suite preference

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
We booked Finding Nemo suite at AoA for the summer. IF free dining comes out, huge IF most likely Finding Nemo will be excluded and/or hard to get. So I would probably switch to just a family suite to take advantage of that promotion and upon check in see if Nemo is available.

Question is: Has anyone had luck upon check in for their suite choice?

Just wondering if they would even consider my request.

Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I think you may be confusing the Nemo suites with the Little Mermaid standard rooms. You are correct in that Little Mermaid rooms are often excluded from free dining and room discounts due to their popularity. But all three suite options (Nemo, Cars, Lion King) are not exempt from promotions. And when you book a suite at AoA, you choose in which section you want to stay in. If you book Nemo, you'll get Nemo.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
I think you may be confusing the Nemo suites with the Little Mermaid standard rooms. You are correct in that Little Mermaid rooms are often excluded from free dining and room discounts due to their popularity. But all three suite options (Nemo, Cars, Lion King) are not exempt from promotions. And when you book a suite at AoA, you choose in which section you want to stay in. If you book Nemo, you'll get Nemo.

Thanks for your response. I actually meant Nemo suites because I thought that for the most part Nemo suites were excluded from Free Dining promotion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom