Question on activating third-party tickets

Kim C

Original Poster
Hi -
I bought tickets from a third party source for the first time (my work offers discount tickets). I received e-confirmations but they say they are NOT tickets and I need to redeem at the parks. I've already linked these to my magic bands and profiles - so, silly question perhaps, but do I still need to redeem the tickets at TTC when I arrive? I won't need to actually carry tickets around with me right - bc I have Magic Bands?

Last edited:

Kim C

Original Poster
Oh really? That was not the answer I expected. Because I linked the tickets to my profile?

Kamikaze

Oh really? That was not the answer I expected. Because I linked the tickets to my profile?

Correct. If it says you have X tickets in your profile on the MDE site, you have already redeemed them and they are linked to your MB.

Rob562

Yup. As long as the tickets are showing on your profile *and* you already have some form of RFID scannable media (such as a MagicBand) attached to your profile to access them, then there's no need to stop at Will Call. Just walk up to the gate.

The instructions to go to Will Call are intended for people who don't have Bands or any other RFID cards associated with their accounts. At Will Call they're issued an RFID card to be used to enter the parks and use for FP+, etc.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom