Question about print at home tickets

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
We purchased our tickets via UniversalStudios.com back in April in which we selected to print our tickets at home. Does anyone know if this is the ticket that we will show them every time we enter the park or do they exchange it for an actual 'credit card' sized ticket that will fit in a wallet? I'm just wondering if we will have to keep track of these 8x10 pieces of paper and am a little concerned about them becomming wet on certain rides.

Thanks

teebin

I would think that you will need to take them to the ticket window to get the credit card style swipe tickets. Are there no fine print instructions on them letting you know what to do with them?

Nemo14

When we went two years ago, there was a special window to exchange your papers into actual tickets. I imagine it's still the same situation now.

ILUVTHEMOUSE

We purchased the "print at home" tickets and used them just this past June. We did not need to exchange them for a card-like ticket. They scanned them at the gate just like a regular ticket. Our 8 x 11 piece of paper was the ticket. That part was a pain but I just folded them up and kept them in my backpack.

We purchased the tickets that are one price for adults and children (I think they were $80) and were good for 7 consecutive days in a row at both parks. If you bought a different type of ticket than this, you may want to read all the fine print on your ticket. It will tell you how to use them. Enjoy your trip!:wave:

disneydiva72

Yup, just keep the paper and show it every time you enter, I actually liked the paper better, it was easier for me to find in my bag. lol

coasterphil

The paper ticket is supposed to be used for the whole trip, but you might be able to switch them at guest services if you ask. Of course, the reason that option is so cheap is because Universal is able to avoid the printing and processing costs so they might not do it.

MagliteL13

You can use the paper ticket itself to enter the park, however, if you're afraid of losing them or getting them wet you can stop by guest services once you're in the park and get them swapped out for the credit card sized tickets. It's all up to you!

CAPTAIN HOOK

You can use the paper ticket itself to enter the park, however, if you're afraid of losing them or getting them wet you can stop by guest services once you're in the park and get them swapped out for the credit card sized tickets. It's all up to you!

Afraid of losing an A4 piece of paper ??? Swap it for something so much smaller that you'll never lose :hammer: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Frees Fan

Right on!

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
Afraid of losing an A4 piece of paper ??? Swap it for something so much smaller that you'll never lose :hammer: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:
Not so much worried about losing it as it's just so cumbersome.(sp?) DH usually keeps the tickets for the day in his wallet and it's always worked out easier that way. Plus it gives me a keepsake from the trip that's a little more pleasing to the eye than my 8x10 b&w printout.:animwink:

MagliteL13

Not so much worried about losing it as it's just so cumbersome.(sp?) DH usually keeps the tickets for the day in his wallet and it's always worked out easier that way. Plus it gives me a keepsake from the trip that's a little more pleasing to the eye than my 8x10 b&w printout.:animwink:

Totally understandable. I realize the convenience of printing the tickets at home, but they are kinda cumbersome. Before you enter park, stop by the Guest Services Will Call Window and they should be able to help you out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom