Question about passes

livesmiledream

Original Poster
So I've been working at Disney property for a while now and I never received my pass to get into the parks but I do have my cast ID. Now I've asked the management at my job numerous of times for months now about it and they tell me that they're working on it.idk where to go or who to talk to. I was thinking of going to Disney with my mom soon and I have a comp ticket for her question is, is there any way that you guys think they will let me in the parks with my cast ID and if I tell them my situation on how I never got my pass and how I don't know what to do about it? I wouldappreciate any help! Thanks!

fugawe09

If you work for Disney proper (you have a blue ID), your Maingate passes get mailed to your home address. First step is to make sure your address is correct on file and then request new passes be mailed. In a pinch you can go to the ticketing office in Celebration and pick up in person for a fee. Each park and resort has a cast service office that can help you with this. They can also explain how the maingate process works, blockout dates, etc.

If you work for a third party company or contractor (you have a green ID), this is something that is between you and your employer.

I would not bank on them letting you into the park with just your company ID. It will not scan at the turnstile. They may have some leniency if you are in your first week but often times they make you purchase a park ticket and then seek a refund after you get your pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom