Question About Park Hopper

WDWVolFan

Original Poster
I never bought the Park Hopper...but am considering for next year.
Does the Hopper allow me to go, for example, to the Magic Kingdom, then Epoct, then Hollywood Studios and then back to MK or will it only allow me to hop to one park on top of the one I started my day at?

BrianV

Keep in mind that if you have "water parks and more" and "hopper", the hopping doesn't allow water park hopping. If you go to both water parks in a day, that counts as two water park admissions. (Someone asked about this before...)

JIMINYCR

Just multiple hopping takes away valuable time. We usually hop to one other park in the afternoon. It helps if you find a park youve entered is extremely buzy, then you can enter another not so crazy park and enjoy.

ratherbeinwdw

We easily do three parks in a day now that there are busses park to park. Most wouldn't need to do this. We like to do the early hours at one park, hop to a less crowded park for the afternoon, and then maybe a third park for dinner and fireworks or parade. Works for us. We do drive our car a lot when we go to AK, as the parking lot is so close and it's faster to get to Epcot or DHS from there in our car than taking the bus.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We've done 3 parks in a day quite a few times. Even with Disney transport, it's quite easy to do. Start at AK for Lion King show, bus to Studios for a few FP+ in the afternoon, boat to EPCOT for beverages and fireworks!

Dog Ate Mouse

Park hopping is fun and the DW and I have hit three parks in one day and love it. If one park is too crowded we hop or we only wanted to see something like a parade then hop to another park or hop for the sake of hopping. Nothing wrong with it and we enjoythe freedom to just do as we please. Some people like this and others may not. It's your money and you need to decide which is right and best for you and your family.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Thanks for the info...we'll drive from Georgia and then just ride the buses. :)

Park Hopping is awesome.

If you plan to take advantage of it in the manner you're alluding to here:

So no risk of me going to to the 3rd park and my MagicBand just counting it as a new ticket?

-- take some advice - use your car.
Park hopping without a car will eat up A LOT of your day.

If you have a car and park hop (and use it for dining etc) you'll save about about 1.5 to 3 hours of valuable vacation time everyday.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
And don't forget, if you're driving, you only pay to park once, no matter how many parks you hop to.
If you stay on property you do not even pay for parking at all, not even once! It's totally free! We always drive to WDW and love this perk!! :)
***also driving saves soooo much time compared to the busses!! Now we will use the monorail of course often, but rarely take the busses because they eat up so much time!***

BrianV

Hopping from Epcot to Dhs is easy. Especially if you stay in Epcot area and take a break inbetween. And hopping from MK to EPCOT is easy, especially if you stay at poly or contemporary and take a break inbetween.

Done the three park day. Also fun. I've never done four!

The4mousekeeters

We also like to drive to the parks (except MK) instead of the bus - it is faster most often. You can also hop that way as well, but the buses between parks may be faster - haven't tried that yet. We use hoppers every trip, love the flexibility it adds! Have fun! :)

Disnee4Me

To answer this question simply....no. It will not activate another day on your tickets until the next calendar day, and after all park operating hours have ended.
That was my wonder ... if a park was open late and you came after midnight, would it still count as the pervious day. We've hopped from whatever park has early entry to whatever park had extra hours at night. DH and I have done three and last trip DSs did four in one day!!
Ggotta love the energy of teenagers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom