Question about items in luggage.....

draybook

Original Poster
Okay, so the TSA website says you have to follow the 3-1-1 rule for liquids in carry on but what about checked bags? I'm assuming you can bring full sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner in your checked bags? I really didn't like the layout of the TSA website, so maybe I glossed over the answer. Thanks!

TheMouseFan

Okay, so the TSA website says you have to follow the 3-1-1 rule for liquids in carry on but what about checked bags? I'm assuming you can bring full sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner in your checked bags? I really didn't like the layout of the TSA website, so maybe I glossed over the answer. Thanks!
Yes, you can put as many full sized bottles as you want in your checked bags.

ninjaprincesst

Just a tip after I learned the hard way. Put the bottles inside two ziplock bags. I put the shampoo and conditioner in one ziplock then but the whole bag inside another ziplock with the zipper part to the back of the second bag. The last time I used just one bag apparently TSA opened the bottle and the bag and did not secure the lid or reseal the bag and I arrived with shampoo all over my clothes.

Billq

Don't forget TSA stands for Those Stupid A**holes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom