question about infant carseats/carriers

betharina

Original Poster
we will be taking my 4 month old to WDW in december and my question is has anyone taken an infant and used their travel system in the parks?
i don't have a travel system but a infant seat with a stroller frame. we will be using the infant seat on the plane. we also will be using WDW transportation--how hard is it to have an infant seat on the buses since his stroller frame folds and we will have to hold the infant carrier?

happymom52003

I do not have experience with this, but if it were me I think I would use the infant carrier because 4 months olds sleep so much. That way you will not have to wake the baby up every time you get on the buses. It also depends on how often you will be using the buses. Where are you staying?

betharina

Original Poster
we are staying at saratoga springs, so buses are pretty much it for transportation.
that was my thought about him sleeping so much/sporadically. i have been to WDW so many times, but i just can't remember seeing people with infant carriers in the buses. i'd rather use it than just a stroller that i have to take him in and out of, i'm just wondering is it going to be too much of a hassle?

KC82271

My daughter was 10 months when we took her the first time. We used the carrier on the plane, but left it at the hotel and just used the stroller part of it. We didn't use the frame down in Disney. Do you have a full-stroller or just the frame. You might want to think about buying the Graco Lite Rider from Wal-Mart or BabiesRUs. For $50, it's light weight, easy to fold, comfortable for the child.

Never brought the carrier onto the buses, as she was a bit older. Although, now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing anyone else. What I do see alot of is the baby-Snugli packs being used with little ones. I used that the first time for the rides (like the safari) where I would have had to hold her really tight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom