Question about fpp for MSEP

Karenb64

Original Poster
I've read that fpp for MSEP has been showing up around 2 week out. Can someone confirm this? Also, for those who have used a fp for this recently, was it worth it. Can yo still end up standing behind a group of people and if so, how early do you have to show up to be on the curb?

Karenb64

Original Poster
You should be ok getting a curb spot at this time. However, I don't know if fp+ will give you a better spot...
I thought the fpp reserved area was on the hub in front of the castle? Of course they can get just as good a spot if they show up early enough, but it's the 1-2 hour wait they would like to avoid if they can. They have an autistic son and the wait time for the evening parade has been a challenge in the past.

cw1982

I have no idea on the getting stuck behind people thing, but I have heard others say that parades generally show up on fpp at 1-2 weeks out.

Karenb64

Original Poster
Go to the later show if possible and then no need to "waste" a FP+ on it. I love MSEP but I go to the later show and get great views.
This is a good idea. My brothers youngest child is 6, but if they feel he could stay up late this night, this would probably be the best way to go. Still curious about how well this reserved spot will work though, once more people start learning about and using fpp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom