Question about "Florida Resident Dream Pass Offer"

Glasgow

I have a (simple) question about the new Florida Resident Dream Pass Offer (new ticket offer - 4 days for $105). From what I have read, this ticket is only available at the ticket booths.

Question 1 - Is this possibly available online? The only discounted FL res multi-day ticket I see online is 3-day Play pass, which is $142.

Question 2 - Can you buy these tickets at the resort and have them add the ticket to your room key if it's a room-only reservation?

:) Thanks - these tix are for my folks, who live in FL. :wave:

MissM

It's 4 days (1 park per day) for $99.

It's right here on their site:
http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....tionCode=flres4daydream&market=flres4daydream

(You have to either choose the Florida resident page or put in a Florida zip code to see the Florida only specials)

Florida resident tickets expire 6 months from first use. (Rather than 14 days like normal.) Edit Actually, this promo has a different range of dates:
*Pass valid from 1/3/2010 - 3/26/2010 and 4/10/2010 - 5/25/2010. One theme park per day. Proof of Florida residency required. Pass is nontransferable and excludes activities/events separately priced. Purchase by May 21, 2010.

No idea if they can add them. Seems like they should be able to but I can't say for certain. (My last resort-only stay I didn't bother with it since we're AP's.)

Upvote 0

palmage

AAA has them:

Disney has a great new offer for Florida residents - 4-Day Dream Pass - Only $96.95 at AAA! A regular 4-day ticket is $160.95, so the Dream Pass is a fantastic deal with savings of $64.00 at AAA!!

AAA Florida Resident 4-Day Dream Pass Promotional Offer
Sale Dates: January 4 through May 21, 2010 (online sales end May 17 to allow for shipping time)
Blackout dates March 27 - April 9, 2010
Ticket must be used by May 25, 2010.

Upvote 0

Glasgow

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!! I knew I could probably buy the tix at the resort for my folks but it's always easier to just get them ahead of time (IMO). I'm doing a MYW package so I had to get all of my folks stuff separately.

I'll just go ahead and buy them online .. thanks for the link ^

Upvote 0

Rob562

As for the tickets on the room key, I think Florida Resident tickets are still one of the few ticket types that *can't* be added onto room keys (along with Annual Passes).

Originally it was also the UK/European resident special tickets that couldn't be done on the keys. But I read last year that the UK tickets can now be encoded, too. I have not read of anything changed for FL Resident tickets, though.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Shannon_Yensid

As for the tickets on the room key, I think Florida Resident tickets are still one of the few ticket types that *can't* be added onto room keys (along with Annual Passes).

Originally it was also the UK/European resident special tickets that couldn't be done on the keys. But I read last year that the UK tickets can now be encoded, too. I have not read of anything changed for FL Resident tickets, though.

-Rob

you are correct, only fl one day tkts can be added to room keys, the others remain on their own. As for the uk ultimate tkts, the can be added to a rm key but the system does error on them nearly half the time and its quite a process to correct so its typically best to keep the ultimate tkts off the rm keys if they were purchased separately. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom