Question about CBR and edit my plans

Hey everyone! My wife and I have booked CBR for December 17th-20th (park days are the 18th, 19th, and 20th.) I recall when booking that I would be getting a 75$ Disney card per night of my stay due to construction going on at CBT, but now I can't find that anywhere on my reservation. I did edit our reservation to include free dining if that makes a difference. As far as Our trip plans, here is what I have so far.

Monday the 18th, breakfast adr at BoG (830 am), magic kingdom all day, dinner at 7:45 at Crystal palace

Tuesday, Epcot all day, adr at la hacienda de San angel at 5:45

Wednesday, DHS in the morning, ak in the afternoon with adr at yak and yeti at 6.

Any thoughts on our plan? Originally I wanted dinner at BoG since my wife is a hardcore beauty and the best fan, but nothing was available, luckily I got the breakfast reservation. I should mention we are two twenty nine year olds celebrating our 5 year anniversary and leaving our son at home with grandparents. We'll be spending Thursday and Friday at universal as well. Thanks for any tips or advice!

Justin

John park hopper

It is my understanding if you booked before March 20, 2017 you would receive the $75/day gift card. We booked in Sep 2016 and upon check in @ CBR received the $75/day gift card (my wife asked about the gift card). As I recall it was not noted on the reservation, just remind the CM when checking in when your original booking date was if they don't say anything about it. We spent our 40th Anniversary @ DW, enjoy your 5th.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WDW_Firefighter

The only thing I would consider changing would be your ADR for Crystal Palace to an earlier time, if you can find one. This would allow you to get done with dinner in enough time to find a good spot for Happily Ever After, which starts at 9pm that night.

Either way, hope y'all have a great time.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

It is my understanding if you booked before May 20, 2017 you would receive the $75/day gift card. We booked in Sep 2016 and upon check in @ CBR received the $75/day gift card (my wife asked about the gift card). As I recall it was not noted on the reservation, just remind the CM when checking in when your original booking date was if they don't say anything about it. We spent our 40th Anniversary @ DW, enjoy your 5th.
March 20th was the date I believe

Upvote 0

Jess G

Go through the email that Disney sent you after booking with your confirmation. It will say if you get the $75 gift card.

Upvote 0

John park hopper

The initial email we recieved stated $25 gift card, when my wife talked on the phone to CM concerning our reservation on another matter she was told it would be $75. We never got an email confirming this change. That's why I say at check in if they do not offer the $75 gift card remind CM of your booking date, as long as it was before March 20 2017 you are eligible for the $75

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom