question about ariels ride and be our guest?

bapplegate

Original Poster
i am so excited for the new fantasy land. i am going in end of sept beginning of oct but i think ariel and be our guest resturant has a very vague opening date. i know holidays but why wouldnt they said thanksgiviing. its so vague. is there a possability sooner and they are just saying that? or am i getting my hopes up lol

meyeet

I'm headed down for the last week of September. I don't have expectations of either being opened at that time. I think the earliest they will be open is in early November.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
i am so excited for the new fantasy land. i am going in end of sept beginning of oct but i think ariel and be our guest resturant has a very vague opening date. i know holidays but why wouldnt they said thanksgiviing. its so vague. is there a possability sooner and they are just saying that? or am i getting my hopes up lol

The aren't being more specific, because they probably don't know when things will open. They likely have a target date in mind but with a construction project this complex anything could happen to effect the opening date.

alissafalco

The aren't being more specific, because they probably don't know when things will open. They likely have a target date in mind but with a construction project this complex anything could happen to effect the opening date.

Yes I agree. Im going down in sept. but i dont have my hopes up...

J03Y

normally "Holidays" means from Thanksgiving to Christmas (unless they say "Christmas," then well that's a dead giveaway). basically around that timeline. but i heard they changed it to Late 2012, so there might be hope that it'll at least be out around the time you go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom