Quest for the Diamond Ears- Sign Up & Questions Thread

Should there be eliminations in this comp and if so when?

• No Eliminations! Just Team Points combined with individual points!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, starting in round two

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, starting in round three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Starting in round 4

• Yes, but only for the finale round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spacemt354

Chili's
disney-dream-logo.jpg
I get sea sick

Magic Feather

Original Poster
Not sure yet... I might join, but don't want to commit to anything right now (just because I know I'll be a bit busier than right now, plus depending on how long I last in Twist in Time I might feel a little exhausted by the end of it :p)
No problem! Just a reminder that signing up doesn't mean you have to do every challenge, it just means you get assigned to a team and can/should help said team.

JokersWild

I can't promise anything, and I'm not even sure how my schedule is going to be in the coming weeks. Though I'd rather not do what I usually do and fade into obscurity after the first round, I'd also like to actually make some sort of return to the boards before the SYWTBAI 14.

So, screw it. I'm in, I guess.

Magic Feather

Original Poster
I can't promise anything, and I'm not even sure how my schedule is going to be in the coming weeks. Though I'd rather not do what I usually do and fade into obscurity after the first round, I'd also like to actually make some sort of return to the boards before the SYWTBAI 14.

So, screw it. I'm in, I guess.
Awesome! Team Fantasy! Prepare to board Nov. 1st!

PS: If we don't hit twelve, we will merge into teams Magical Dream and Wonderous Fantasy, although, four teams is preferred so be sure to sign up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom