Q's for the Monorail junkie ?

Captain Chaos

JK just as you give credit to Steinbrenner and Torre, credit must be given to Francona and Epstein... They took the feeling of a curse and kicked it in the shins... I'm happy for all you Red Sox fans that you were able to finally win your championship... This weekend should be an interesting series and a great way to start the second half.. I must say Damon is a good guy and Ortiz is too.. But Schilling?? He has to be the biggest jerk in baseball.. That honor should go to Canseco, but he is out of baseball now... I just hope we don't see Damon partoling center field for the Yankees next season... Something tells me he wouldn't look the same without his hair LOL

Didn't WDW have monorails with slamming doors? I coulda sworn I remember hearing the doors slam but it may have been another ride. If there were slamming doors in WDW, what year did they switch over to the power doors?

Robfasto

PolarJim said:
Didn't WDW have monorails with slamming doors? I coulda sworn I remember hearing the doors slam but it may have been another ride. If there were slamming doors in WDW, what year did they switch over to the power doors?
Yes, that was the Mark IV monorails which ran at Walt Disney World until the early 90's when they started to change them over to the Mark VI

robbyk

JKovach said:
and this weekend is gonna be AWESOME... Sox take 3 out of the 4, guarenteed!

GO SOX!!!!

I am sorry I couldnt resist! So you beat up on a 5 minor leagers for 17 runs.... When it comes to our front line starters looks like the Sawx need a little more in the tank. Its gonna be a long summer!

brich

robbyk said:
Awful quiet in here Sawx fans!
Oh well when the going gets tough...
Yawn.... :snore:
That's because we tried to get this thread back on topic. Sox are still in first so why should we be squakin' like nervous Yankmee fans? We can move on. Maybe you should too... :cool:

Captain Chaos

Quiet in here cause they lost 3 of 4, virtual dead lock for 1st (same amount of losses) and HE-MAN Curt Schilling is human after all... Uhh ohhh.... a long summer in Fenway indeed...

brich

Never ends, does it... :rolleyes:
No matter what happens this year, or any year going forward, last year's collapse by the high and mighty empire is a life time of satisfaction. :D

DznyRktekt

:rolleyes: Next time maybe I can reply to a thread about the Magic Kingdom, and ask if anyone would like to debate if Dodge or Chevy make a tougher pick-up Vortec or Hemi. Perhaps if I include the final line, "The Magic Kingdom is Cool," no one will notice I am off topic.
:brick:

YankeesFan

I'm sorry for bringing this thread back to life (I've been at WDW for the last 2 weeks)....no Yankee/Sox stuff (other than the simple fact I tried to get this Monorail subject back on track prior to the neverending Sox banter).

But seeing that a question arose........I've always been a Chevy guy (Go #8) but have recently crossed over and bought a Hemi. The Vortec just didn't so it. When it comes to trucks, the Hemi's got my vote!!!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Don't you people have any respect for Steve's website? Quit going off topic and bringing dead threads back to life! Monorails 4 Life! Does anyone think that WDW is getting new Monorails in the next 5 years? I really don't think they would unless it is to retire the older ones. Maybe kick out the drivers and make it computer operated, maybe not. Maybe they will get that funky smell out of the monorails.

pbc

warlord said:
Don't you people have any respect for Steve's website? Quit going off topic and bringing dead threads back to life! Monorails 4 Life! Does anyone think that WDW is getting new Monorails in the next 5 years? I really don't think they would unless it is to retire the older ones. Maybe kick out the drivers and make it computer operated, maybe not. Maybe they will get that funky smell out of the monorails.
I find that few conversations ever stay on one topic. When you're at the dinner table with your family, do you ever just talk about one thing? No, the conversation changes and finds new subjects constantly. To say that this is a disrespect to Steve's website is entirely ridiculous.

That said...Manny is STILL my homeboy. Go Sox.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
pbc said:
I find that few conversations ever stay on one topic. When you're at the dinner table with your family, do you ever just talk about one thing? No, the conversation changes and finds new subjects constantly. To say that this is a disrespect to Steve's website is entirely ridiculous.

That said...Manny is STILL my homeboy. Go Sox.

if you wanna talk about baseball go to the chit chat forums...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom