Put some pants on for God's sake!!!

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Is it too much to ask for Donald Duck to put on some pants? Some people would prefer not to see the junk in his trunk. It's just appauling! Wear pants like the rest of us! :fork: :fork: :fork:
*Yes I am THAT bored! :D :hammer: *

Tim G

Don't like forks...

Donald Duck has been designed without pants...

As a character it was designed like that because they never could have thought that someone in the 21st century would be offended...

Greetz :D

tigsmom

JesusJuice said:
Is it too much to ask for Donald Duck to put on some pants? Some people would prefer not to see the junk in his trunk. It's just appauling! Wear pants like the rest of us! :fork: :fork: :fork:
*Yes I am THAT bored! :D :hammer: *

No homework? :D

Not For Sale

This is the last straw! WHY do you complain about everything that's wrong about Disney and Universal? Because you're bored?! If it was up to me, I would have had you...entertained.

:animwink: :lol:

rosebud's mom

Actually, I found the funniest shirt at Wal Mart back about Easter time. It has baseball style sleeves in a horrible aqua color, but I bought it anyway ! On the front it has Donald in one of his classic tantrum poses. Underneath is this caption :

Suddenly Donald realized he wasn't wearing pants

:lol:

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Not For Sale said:
This is the last straw! WHY do you complain about everything that's wrong about Disney and Universal? Because you're bored?! If it was up to me, I would have had you...entertained.

:animwink: :lol:
BTW this was just a joke paroding my "many" complaint threads that I've been putting up lately. I think I'll stop the complaints for a bit! :animwink:

stitch rocks

my old roommate loves donald duck and when i was playing kingdom hearts she saw donald topless and exclaimed "i know what donald duck looks like naked!" but u do have to wonder y he puts a towel around his lower half when he gets out of the shower???

MKCP 1985

. . . to dry off, silly! Really!

There is a funny scene in a Donald cartoon when he loses his shirt, gets embarrassed, turns red, and attempts to cover himself. Never really got that one, but never obsessed over it either.

But to answer the original topic - NO PANTS for DONALD! He has always been the naughty one of the big 5, but now that Atta mentions it, Pluto has one upped him by wearing no clothes at all!

barnum42

Here's another strange thing about Donald - in Philarmagic he starts to panic when he's falling off Big Ben.

Ummmm - he's a duck.

Ducks are birds.

Ducks are one of the majority of birds that can FLY!

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom