Puppeteer wait list/pool

Katwarn95

Original Poster
Hi there! My name is Katrina and I did a puppeteer audition on May 28th! I had about 4 years of puppet ministry under my belt from middle school so that helped a bit! I did the dance routine and then the Improv routine along with 100 other people for the audition! We then moved onto the ping ball part which was really cool! And then the moment came where they made the cuts and I was one of the lucky ones to make it through! Only 15 of us made it through including me!!! And let me tell you, I have had my fair share of disney auditions (this was my 5th audition) so finally making it through was a answered prayer! After the cuts, I got to work with some of the puppets for a few more hours and finally left the audition at 9 when the audition started at 4! Before we left, they gave us a employment form to fill out and got our heights and a headshot of us and then they told us all that we had made it through and we COULD get called between May 28th (that audition day) and the next six months! This was also for Seasonal, FT, and PT roles and not for the CP! Still havent heard anything yet unfortunetly and its literally been two months and three weeks since then! Yes I am counting! but does anyone know how much longer I might need to wait? I heard about hiring in September which is exciting so hopefully I will be one of them but this wait is seriously freaking me out! haha Anyone have any advice or encouraging words? I am also doing this post for anyone out there who is in the same boat as me becasue there is not much out there about making it through a disney world puppet audition! Hopefully I can update this soon with good news so prayers would be appreciated! Thanks guys! Here is the audition info. if anyone is interested in what went down haha:

http://discovertalent.com/blog/audi...rld-resort-opens-casting-call-for-puppeteers/

Last edited:

Katwarn95

Original Poster
Thanks for the comment! New Update: No big news yet but they had an online puppeteer submission thing and I went ahead and sent a video of myself so hopefully they will get back to be sooner!! Hoping for a bigger update soon!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom