Proposal Predicament

Astrosfan2983

Original Poster
Hi. I have been thinking of ways to propose to my girlfriend. We both LOVE Disney so I know I want to propose to her in Disney World. I have been looking over every kind of YouTube video and website for different ideas, and I am kind of leaning towards the package at Cinderella's Royal Table. She has never eaten there and last time we went she said she really wants to eat there one. time. We will be going in September for my birthday so she doesn't suspect anything. The only problem is I see people on here talk about how it isn't special or unique. I would like to hear from the people who have proposed there or have been proposed to. Was it still amazing? I really want this to be perfect.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I haven't been proposed to, but I have heard a lot of really good things about Royal Table proposals.
A couple that my boyfriend and I talked to on our last trip had just got engaged over dinner a couple hours before and she was completely surprised and they both seemed quite happy with how it all worked out.

I hope everything works out for you! Good luck :)

DizneyPryncess

I think that's a sweet idea, and I would have loved to be proposed to there! DH took me there on our honeymoon, and I thought it was very magical! It was one of the highlights of our honeymoon. He had it added on our reservation that it was our honeymoon. They gave us a window seat looking into fantasyland, and decorated our table w/castle confetti. They also pulled us to the front of the line to meet Cinderella, and announced it was our honeymoon. I loved the whole thing! I think it would be a great place to propose. :)

I would mention it when you make your ADR, and maybe the cast members can help you come up with some ideas based on other proposals they've seen at CRT!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Awe, that would be sweet.

I have 2 friends and a niece that were proposed to during illuminations, no packages, straight from their hearts.
Lovely show, sweet kiss and down on knee during the show. Perfect memories.

Astrosfan2983

Original Poster
Thank you all so much! I feel a lot more comfortable now. Everything about proposing is nerve-wracking, but I know it'll be so amazing when it happens. We've been together 4 years and we always joke about how we're "stuck with each other." Waiting until September is going to be the longest wait of my life!

LostPrincessKarleigh

One thing I have seen on several sites is the CRT "Princess Package." They will present your GF with a bouquet, glass slipper, and tiara at your table at a time you choose. That would be a thrilling surprise to be crowned and then turn around and BOOM! There you are on one knee with the ring. :eek:;) You can set this up thru the Disney Floral dept. (You can find their contact info on the official Disney Weddings Site.) I'm not sure on price or anything, but if she loves princesses and Disney it could be super special. Also be sure to tell the reservations consultant what you are planning.(And call ASAP! CRT reservations go fast!) The CMs will make it even more special.:p
Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom