Priority Seating

Melora

I have been reading threads about getting priority seating for restaurants where one can watch fireworks or other shows from and up until now I had not even thought of that... (and I've been there twice before!).

So my question is.... what reservations should I make if I want to see as many shows as we can... we will be there for 9 days so we have ample opportunity to do lots of different things.

What show can you see from California Grill (until a few days ago I did not realize so many people loved it, or that we could see something from there...).

Also Illuminations? Which restaurant and what times?

Any others I am missing?

Thanks so much!!

Nansafan

You can watch MK fireworks from the California Grill. Another favorite of ours is to watch the fireworks from Cinderella's Royal Table. They turn the lights down and you see the fireworks through stained glass. There are also firework cruises you can take. We've never done this but it is on our "sometime soon" list.

Upvote 0
MGM

We made PS arrangements for Mama Melrose's and were given guaranteed seating for Fantasmic. The seats were not the greatest, but we also did not have to wait in line to get in. We just basically walked right in and sat in the reserved section. When you call to make PS, ask if they still do this. I believe you can because I was reading a trip report and the person said they had done the same thing. Good Luck and have fun

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

The best restaurant to see the magic kingdom fireworks from is Cinderellas Royal Table, i mean u cant get any closer to the fireworks they practactacly pop right in front of ur face.

Upvote 0

GenerationX

A great restaurant for Illuminations is the outdoor seating at the Rose & Crown Pub. For a 9:00pm show, make the PS for around 7:30-8:00. Mention that you would like to see Illuminations from your table when you make the PS and when you check in at the restaurant. You won't be guaranteed an outdoor seat, but this will increase your chances.

Upvote 0

Scottwdw

Re: MGM

Originally posted by jordanyosh
We made PS arrangements for Mama Melrose's and were given guaranteed seating for Fantasmic. The seats were not the greatest, but we also did not have to wait in line to get in. We just basically walked right in and sat in the reserved section. When you call to make PS, ask if they still do this. I believe you can because I was reading a trip report and the person said they had done the same thing. Good Luck and have fun

Yes, they still do this. It's called the Fantasmic! Dinner Package and it's a 60 day PS event. You have a choice between Mama Melrose, Hollywood & Vine and the Brown Derby. This restaurant list is subject to change.

I have also read where people enjoy watching the MK fireworks from 'Ohana's at the Polynesian Resort.

Upvote 0
You can also see Illuminations from Bistro de Paris if you can get a window seat. Great view too because you're on the second floor of the French Pavilion!

Another place to watch from is Cantina de San Angel -- it's "fast food" Mexican, but it's quite good, so if you can get a table near the water, you can enjoy fireworks and Mexican -- including awesome Margaritas!

I've also heard that you can watch the fireworks from Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian, but we've never done that. I know at both Calfornia Grill and O'hana's they dim the lights and pipe in the fireworks music -- great experience!!

Upvote 0

Charinr

I hope I'm not too late for this post

You can also see MK fireworks from O'Hana at Poly. We do this every yr. The first time was by accident. The only secret is you need to find out what time the fireworks will be during your stay and make your PS at the same time or a little before. Request a window seat to see fireworks from there. You'll be happy. They also dim the lights for the show. Our second trip w/our daughter (she was only 1 1/2 yr. old) was when we discovered this. She was so tired by the end of the night we couldn't stay for the fireworks. We also put empty days in our trip so she could rest. During one of our rest days, we scheduled a PS at O'Hana at Poly and she had almost front row seats to the fireworks. We all enjoyed it. Plus you can't beat the food.

Upvote 0

daniam2188

Re: Re: MGM

Originally posted by Scottwdw
Yes, they still do this. It's called the Fantasmic! Dinner Package and it's a 60 day PS event. You have a choice between Mama Melrose, Hollywood & Vine and the Brown Derby. This restaurant list is subject to change.

the other cool thing about this is they take you backstage to get to your seets. you get a glimpse at the building w/ the dressing rooms for the beauty and the beast show but that is it. but it is still cool to walk in a "cm only" area

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by Married@WDW
I've also heard that you can watch the fireworks from Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian, but we've never done that. I know at both Calfornia Grill and O'hana's they dim the lights and pipe in the fireworks music -- great experience!!

Yep, that's true. We did Narcoossee's last year. Geat view of the firworks from our table, and they dim the lights and pipe in the fireworks music as well.

Upvote 0

youngatheart21

You can also eat at Ohana's and afterwards watch the fireworks from the beach at the Poly. Very Beautiful!!! Also you can see the Electrical Water Pagent at the Seven Seas Lagoon around 9:00 from the Poly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom