Priority Seating Question

jwbeck3

No, you give them.....number of people in party, hotel you are staying at, and your name........in addition to place and time you want to eat obviously

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Only for those means where there is a fee for cancellations. This includes breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table, and (I believe) the Princess breakfast at Akershus. Also, I believe that you need it for the Luau and the Hoop-De-Doo, which are actually reservations, not Priority Seatings.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by Bagheera
Only for those means where there is a fee for cancellations. This includes breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table, and (I believe) the Princess breakfast at Akershus. Also, I believe that you need it for the Luau and the Hoop-De-Doo, which are actually reservations, not Priority Seatings.

I know that for the Hoop Dee Do if there are more than 7...you have to pay in full BEFORE your date of arrival. (we were told that's with all lg parties)

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

yesterday I made a priority seating reservation at Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic dinner package, and I had to give a CC #. They will not charge the credit card, unless I'm a no show... then they charge me $10. per person. I can cancel up to 48 hours prior to my ps reserv. without being charged... inside that time frame they also charge $10. per person.

Upvote 0

all41

I would add the Tea Party with Alice at 1900 Park at the Grand Floridian. Credit card number and 24 hour cancel.

Spirit of Aloha show is a 48 hour cancel policy. Others I had to give credit card for are 24 hours (Mickey's BBQ, Alice)

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

On some holidays you have to give a CC# for any PS.

I made numerous PS's for our trip Jan 1-6. I had to give CC info for the Jan 1 PS (Chef Mickey's) but not the others.

I was told it was because it was a holiday.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom