Princessathearts Very First Trip Report (5th Trip)

Hello everybody, I'm Princessatheart but you may call me Princess. I recently went to WDW over Spring Break. My family and I went from April 4th - April 11th.
I can honestly say that my trip was the best week of my life. I love Walt Disney World, and spending time with my family.
So, in this thread I will attempt to share my magical journey to my favorite place in the world. It may be a few days until I can upload pictures because my dad has yet to take them off of my memory card. Without further adieu, I present "Princessatheart's Disney Adventure!".

Princessatheart

Original Poster

disney21

T0 basically just agree with everyone else- it is a GREAT TR! A teenager just like you- the first thing i do when i get our hotel room is take pics of Everything. cant wait for more.
---p.s. my moms the same way with cleaning the house

disneygirl1

Thanks! Glad that you are enjoying the TR. :) I look crazy in most of the pictures, the Florida humidity made my hair go wild. :D

Have to agree with everyone, the trip report is great so far! Keep it coming...

And I can totally relate... The humidity makes my hair go crazy as well!!!!
The things women have to put up with:)

nibblesandbits

Princess has been a little busy with school...therefore that I believe is the reason for the delay. Give her some time. I know she wants to get to this. :wave:

k.hunter30

Great job so far Princess! And I think your hair looks great! I'm jealous of the length!

I can't wait to see and read more!:wave:

MattyFresh

tell school to lighten up....that you have more important things to do...like relive your Disney trip and finish your trip report :ROFLOL:

sounds good so far, love the pics...makes me wish I had a trip planned.

Princessatheart

Original Poster
Hello again everyone. I'm back, and school is out! I am hoping to have the TR finished by the end of the week. I am working on it. Sorry for all of the delay, but highschool was CRAZY. So glad for summer. Keep tuning in.

~ Princess

Princessatheart

Original Poster
Day 1, The Hollywood Studios, Continued.
100_3389.jpg

After my starring role in the HSM parade we went to the Hollywood Brown Derby for lunch.

100_3423.jpg

It was such an amazing restaurant. I loved seeing all of the caricatures of the actors and actresses. I ordered the [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Agnolotti Pasta with rock shrimp, artichoke hearts and fried peppers tossed in extra virgin olive oil and shaved garlic. It was the BEST lunch I have had in a long time. The pasta was greenish, but it was de-lish! I wanted to take a picture of it, but Mom wouldn't let me. :(

I would easily recommend a trip to the Hollywood Brown Derby to anyone.

After lunch we ran to the other side of the park to ride Rock'in Rollercoaster. It was a blast! When we were waiting in line to ride, we saw the rude girls from ToT again. Fun stuff.

100_3439.jpg

After our two rides on Rock'in Roller Coaster, we hopped over to the Magic Kingdom.
[/FONT]

Princessatheart

Original Poster
We took a ride to the Magic Kingdom on the monorail. I love love love the monorails! I wish that monorails could be our main source of transportation.

I digress, we were waiting for the monorail to show up and we were talking with one of the drivers. His name was Mike, and he was such a nice cast member. Mike invited us to ride up from with him, while he drove.

We agreed, and got on the orange monorail and sat upfront.

100_4590.jpg

Us, sitting upfront.

Mike gave my brother, mom, dad, and I our official Co-Pilot Licenses. I was so excited!
100_3503.jpg

More pictures from our upfront monorail adventure.

100_3504.jpg

This is Mike, he was so nice to us.

100_3509.jpg

Our View.

100_4597.jpg

Princess, future Monorail Pilot.

We got off the monorail, and I was so excited to be back in the Magic Kingdom. Mom led us through the turnstiles and we were inside. Dad began to snap pictures:
100_4601.jpg

Princess and her brother.

Then we scoped out a prime spot to watch the three o'clock parade.

Mom & Dad held our spots while I went to check out some of the stores. I was in heaven. On my way back to our spot I saw these cool guys singing and playing pipes.
100_3537.jpg

Silly thing I heard of the day: "What time does the parade start?" Some people will never learn...

Parade pictures:
100_3574.jpg

Mickey!

100_3587.jpg

T-I-Double Ga-ER!

100_3586.jpg

Te he!

More of Day 1 after I upload more pictures. Enjoy!

eagles

i am enjoying your trip report so much! i can't wait til we are there! 11 more days.

i also can't wait for more of your report.

and i am doing my major cleaning now. we also can not return to a dirty house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom