Princess Elena of Avalor’s Royal Welcome

Adam N

We are getting a meet and greet for her because Disney wants their Latina TV princess in the parks to tote she's there. I'm still wishing we could get an actual fairytale film princess centered around Latino culture but I can wait.. :(

Pixar is doing Coco, a movie about Dia de los Muertos

Bacon

The tv show is real
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Elena_of_Avalor

Contribute
Watchlist Random page Recent changes
Elena of Avalor
36,231PAGES ON
THIS WIKI
Edit
Comments14

Elena of Avalor
Genre
Fantasy
Animation
Created by Craig Gerber
Number of seasons 1
Production
Running time
20-27 minutes
Broadcast
Original run
External links
[Source]

Elena of Avalor is an upcoming animated spin-off series of the Disney Juniorshow, Sofia the First that will premiere sometime in 2016.[1]

Flswimmer

I was on Backstage.com, and I noticed this audition call for a new show in the next few months at Walt Disney World
7Q860BE.png

WoIYcz3.png

Biff215

If this is in the mk where would it even go.
Maybe take over Merida's area? Then push Merida where Anna/Elsa are? Just a guess, although this makes it seem more like a stage show than a meet and greet. Belle's old "show" there was that way though.

Cmdr_Crimson

If this is in the mk where would it even go.

Maybe take over Merida's area? Then push Merida where Anna/Elsa are? Just a guess, although this makes it seem more like a stage show than a meet and greet. Belle's old "show" there was that way though.

Probably Princess Fairy Tale Hall.. Or Adventureland......But, you'd think it'd be wiser to Oh I don't know....Put her in a Pavilion in a Park that represents that country of origin....Nah...That wouldn't make sense as much as putting Fictional lands in Real Countries.....

Could she be added to the mickeys Royal friendship faire as an addition?
No.....

Sped2424

Probably Princess Fairy Tale Hall.. Or Adventureland......But, you'd think it'd be wiser to Oh I don't know....Put her in a Pavilion in a Park that represents that country of origin....Nah...That wouldn't make sense as much as putting Fictional lands in Real Countries.....

No.....
There is no performance venue in PFTH. Adventureland is the closest bet and that would have her singing outside of pirates which again would be a super strange choice.

PinnySmart

I'm sure other Disney Princesses are nice. But there are going to be many irate parents who thought they could get all their Disney magic--Anna and Elsa included--just from the Magic Kingdom. Just wait until they find out they have to have admission to Epcot too so that their children can see A&E. It won't be pretty (no pun intended).
Uhh Anna and Elsa started out in Epcot and I don't remember any parents rioting so I think everything will be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom