1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Trip Prince Charming's 1st Trip! June 2017

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Reports' started by blgauger, Dec 8, 2016.

1. blgauger

blgauger Well-Known Member Original Poster

Yes!! A countdown is totally necessary! I think we'll be spending a fair amount of time at DS so that may be where our paths cross!

2. Seanual757

Seanual757 Well-Known Member

Congrats you will love it my family and I are 20 minutes from WDW and nothing is better then being APH and DVC owners (VGF & Polly). Some people (ok most) think we are crazy to spend our time @ WDW since we live here not to mention spend vacations @ WDW. I mean come on we are locked in for 48 & 49 more years worth of vacations @ the mouse house or RCI.

We head on out after work on Friday as well as the weekends it never gets old.

Lake county is a nice area we are up in the Ocoee area.

Have fun on your trip it's going to be here before you know it

DisneyJeff and blgauger like this.
  3. Seanual757

Correct and the following year you do not pay the down payment you just continue with your payments.

blgauger likes this.
  4. blgauger

I'm sooooo excited! It's hard to believe that we're only a few months away already. I know that I'll never get tired of Disney no matter what anybody else says! :inlove:

That's awesome! I totally expected it to be more of a financial commitment all at once!

wdisney9000 likes this.
  5. kaitertot5249

kaitertot5249 Active Member

I just got caught up and I'm so happy for you. So many exciting things happening for you this Summer! A trip to Disney and then a full on MOVE to Disney, how are you containing your excitement?!

I was so sad when I heard Wishes was ending. I actually called my boyfriend and tried to convince him that we had to make it down to see it one last time. He was unphased. But little did I know, his mom was planning a Disney trip for just a few weeks later (that he knew about but didn't feel the need to tell me about) so I got to see it again and I cried the entire time. The music is just pure magic. I listed to it as a fall asleep most nights and I can't picture a Disney trip without it.

The replacement better be good. I want it to tug on my heartstrings and bring back childhood memories!!!!

I hope that the rest of your countdown goes really fast and that planning your move goes smoothly!

blgauger likes this.
  6. blgauger

Thank you! I can't contain my excitement! Lol. :joyfull: I'm glad you got to see Wishes one last time.. I'm jealous! I'm excited for the new show, but Wishes will always have a special place in my heart.

My countdown is flying by, thankfully! We're kind of at a stand still with planning for the move until I determine where my job is going to be. It's driving me nuts because I feel like I should be doing SOMETHING! Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have a better idea on that and can get back to planning. :)

amjt660 likes this.
  7. Seanual757

Yea it's very nice for us Florida Residence and passes we opted for the Platinum Plus Annual Pass because we hit the water parks every weekend during the summer and the parks in the evening. You will get great use out of them we never get tired of it. Heck he go for a few hours after work on a Friday night hit out fast passes and go home. Cheap entertainment for a family of 6 IMHO.

blgauger likes this.
  8. blgauger

We're only looking at the Gold pass to start with.. Get our feet wet with being passholders and see how our park touring is generally going to go. If we decide we need more then we can always upgrade in the future. :) I'm really looking forward to being able to say, "Hey, want to go to MK tomorrow after work?" Not having the need to rush around and hit everything will be awesome. Knowing that we're going to have that option a mere month after our June trip has completely changed how we'll tour that week as well!

DisneyJeff and amjt660 like this.
  9. blgauger

Dylan and I went and saw Beauty and the Beast last night (Thursday).. There was no hiding my excitement! :hilarious: IT WAS SO AMAZING! Go see it right now!!! I'm already making plans to go see it again.. and a third time. :rolleyes: I told Dylan that I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it everyday. :inlove: It followed the original and added some other things that complimented the story we all know and love so well! They gave the Beast so much more depth which made me fall in love with him all over again. :inlove: SO WELL DONE!
    1.jpg

10. kaitertot5249

kaitertot5249 Active Member

I saw it last night too and it was incredible! The movie started and I actually teared up a bit, I just knew it was going to be beautiful. You explain it perfectly, they stayed true to the original story and just added some background without changing the story everyone fell in love with years ago. It was executed incredibly. I will be seeing it again the first chance I get. It was beautiful!

amjt660 and blgauger like this.
  11. blgauger

I got teary eyed a few times! It completely exceeded my expectations! Well done Disney! :)

12. WDWDarling

WDWDarling Well-Known Member

Ahh, going to see it tonight! Glad to hear good things!!!

blgauger likes this.
  13. MerMom1981

MerMom1981 Well-Known Member

Yay! I'm taking a big group of girls to see it Sunday for my daughter's birthday party.
    I might be more excited than them!

I'm prepared to LOVE this beast! I adore Dan Stevens from Downton Abbey, so I already have a crush happening...

Zipitidoda, LisaBelle and blgauger like this.
  14. prfctlyximprct

prfctlyximprct Well-Known Member

You are so cute!!! I am seeing it Sunday I cannot wait!!!!

LisaBelle and blgauger like this.
  15. Billy6

Billy6 Well-Known Member

Flights booked! Got a couple ADRs! Ready for the June buffet encounter with internet friends!

I hope B and the B stays true to the story...hope to see it soon with the fam!

LisaBelle and blgauger like this.
  16. blgauger

I fully believe that I was more excited than anybody else in the theater! Lol. The Beast is amazing.. I've always had a crush on him but now I full out LOVE him. :inlove:

You will love it!!! :inlove:

Woohoo! Can't wait to steal food off your plate! :p

It follows the story perfectly which I did not expect! I was worried that they would "try too hard" with the addition of things that aren't in the original and ruin it. But the things they added in just deepen the storyline and the characters. It's absolute perfection! :D

MerMom1981, Billy6 and LisaBelle like this.
  17. prfctlyximprct

I absolutely adored the movie. There was one scene with the Beast that I missed but don't wanna spoil it for anyone! It was soooooo soooo good. I cried at least 4 times. I need help. Hugging my beast stuffed animal currently!

MinnieM123 and blgauger like this.
  18. blgauger

I went and saw it again today! :hilarious: I still got teary eyed in all of the same parts and loved it just as much as the first time! :inlove: I'm so glad you loved it!!!

Zipitidoda and WDWDarling like this.
  19. WDWDarling

WDWDarling Well-Known Member

I wanted to go see it again too! It was soooo good! I honestly went in with low expectations because the original is my favorite and sometimes new versions don't always live up but I walked out so happy! :happy:

blgauger likes this.
  20. prfctlyximprct

Emma Watson was the most perfect Belle. And Josh Gad as LeFou! It was amazing!!!!

kaitertot5249 and blgauger like this.