Pressed Pennies

Boray

I know someone had discussed these, but I have searched and can't find it anywhere. :veryconfu Where can I get a list of all of the available pressed penny machines in the parks? I thought there was a list in one of the threads, but I can't find it. My 6-year-old son and 3 year-old daughter love to collect these, and we leave tomorrow, so any help in where I can obtain a list would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!

MissM

I've also heard though I can't verify it personally, that you can go to Guest Services and they'll have lists. (Though some people said the lists were a little out of date.)

Those things are everywhere! So have fun. :animwink:
-m

Upvote 0

wvugeoggrad

Yeah thanks for that link. I don't usually search the machines out but if I have change on me and I see one I always try to get a new penny when I go. Now I can keep track of the ones I haven't gotten yet, maybe this can be something new I'll try to do when I visit the parks. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

My favorite one is from the year they launched the DCL, I have a pressed both a penny and quarter from the machines they had in the photo pick up building at that time.

Upvote 0

scorp111

My 2 year old filled her book last trip.......

It was fun. Now we will let her forget about it, and do it again in a couple of years:lol:

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

My kids have always collected these, and we love the Disney ones. I make sure I bring plenty of change to get them. We even got my Dad into collecting them. One of the best things to get there....cheap and they don't take up much room!

Some of my favorite machines are in the resorts and World of Disney store.......

Thanks for link! :wave:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
A little off subject, but who remembers the hot wax machines they used to have at the rest stations on the Florida Turnpike and at Kennedy Space Center? When growing up, I always had to have one on the way home. Mom figured there was a better chance of it getting home. Oh how I remember the astronaut in the space suite and the dophins. The smell of the wax after it dropped out of the machine......those were the days......:)

Upvote 0

DisneySam

I did the penny press thing when I went this summer, the best one I found was at MGM (or DS I should start saying) at the Backlot Express there is an indoor-outdoor merchandise store and they had one with 3 Beauty and the Beast! They are my favorite! And the Pooh, Tigger, and Piglet I got at the AK.

I am such a sucker. I swear some times I think Disney sees people like me coming LOL .

Upvote 0

Shanandty

This was my son's favourite thing to do! and being a frist timer, we didn't know there are books you can buy to all your pennies in- great investment- although we HAD to fill the book before we left! ( we actually had extras)

as far as finding them- we never even had to look- they're evreywhere- alot in the giftstores, and outside of attractions- those were our favourites

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom