PQ or WL

lovepooh

Hi There,

We are going to the world next month and got an awesome deal to go. We are staying at the FQ and we love it there, been there before. But have heard some really great things at the WL. I am wondering if it worth the extra $$$ to change the reservation to the WL?

Thanks for any thoughts on this ...:)

Purple413

WL is my favorite resort by far. It's the only resort that is all in one building - a true hotel. The lobby is worth it on it's own. I love the fireplace and all the quiet places to relax. The restaurants are great, and the transportation is very convenient - boat or bus. The rooms were recently renovated and are a nice size. The pool area is nice, and you can use the WL Villas pool, too, if you are looking for a quieter atmosphere. The beach is nice, and a great place to watch the electric light parade. The bikes are fun to ride the trails. Overall it's a beautiful hotel! Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great time!

Upvote 0
They are both beautiful, but we absolutely love the WL. The pool area is spectacular, and there are two large hot tubs for after-park relaxation. You will have queen size beds vs. full size beds, which can also add to the comfort factor. In addition, there is a boat to the Magic Kingdom which is a nice and fairly quick way to get there. If you can swing it, I definitely think the extra $$ are worth it!

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

To directly answer your question: YES!

This is generally considered to be the best-executed theme for a hotel at all of WDW, though GF is pretty nifty, too.

All of the reasons mentioned above are very good ones. We always stay here when we have the option.

Upvote 0

lovepooh

Original Poster
Do all the rooms have balconies? Also one of the nice things about the FQ was the boat service to DTD, does the amenites outweight at the WL out weigh not having boat service to downtown?

Upvote 0

yankspy

Do all the rooms have balconies? Also one of the nice things about the FQ was the boat service to DTD, does the amenites outweight at the WL out weigh not having boat service to downtown?
Yes. You have boat service to MK, which outweighs boat service to DTD, in my opinion. They also all have balconies. As others have said, this is one of the best themed hotels on property. The restaurants are good as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom