POTC Headless Bride?

dstrawn9889

the picture in question
dCbvBIg.jpg

draybook

The hat she was wearing as deemed to be part of a costume and they confiscated her head and she's now on the no-auction list....

PlutoHasFleas

There are too many "comedians" on this forum. So many threads are littered with bad jokes. I see why I hardly come here anymore, it's difficult to wade through 25 pages of puns.

It's amazing to me that this wench is without her head. This being peak season and all, I can't imagine WDI removing the head and leaving her like that. I would have to take a guess that her head fell off. All the AA's recently received new wardrobe and I am pretty sure they remove the head to fit the costume. Is it possible that WDI forgot a latch or a clasp broke when they put it back on, and after a month or so of animation, the head simply fell off? I am curious of the current status, if they realized what happened and fixed it last night.

My guess? Since she is at the end of the line, they may just remove her until they can screw her head back on.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
There are too many "comedians" on this forum. So many threads are littered with bad jokes. I see why I hardly come here anymore, it's difficult to wade through 25 pages of puns.
ARGHHH!!!!! Im so mad we cant solve this mystery without a few jokes! Seriously? You complain about comedians and bad jokes yet your screen name is one itself. 13 posts prior to yours with a few puns scattered about, not 25 pages worth.

Taking a wild guess such as a "latch or broken clasp" causing the issue is actually no more productive to the conversation than a joke.

The Empress Lilly

It's amazing to me that this wench is without her head. This being peak season and all, I can't imagine WDI removing the head and leaving her like that. I would have to take a guess that her head fell off. All the AA's recently received new wardrobe and I am pretty sure they remove the head to fit the costume. Is it possible that WDI forgot a latch or a clasp broke when they put it back on, and after a month or so of animation, the head simply fell off? I am curious of the current status, if they realized what happened and fixed it last night.

My guess? Since she is at the end of the line, they may just remove her until they can screw her head back on.
Yes, enough with the bad puns already! I too rage out when I see jokes, an irate's life for me! Somebody instead take a wrench to that bride.

ChristianG

I'm sure this will be fixed in no time. There's a reason why it's off and I trust Disney enough to know that it's a serious issue. I mean, they literally just spent months working on this ride. I doubt they'll leave it like this for any longer than a day.

If anyone needs me I'll be doing vocal exercises for my improv act coming up on page 3 of this thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom