POTC Battle of the Sunken Treasure

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
I can't get over how amazing POTC Battle of the Sunken Treasure is. It's the future of Disney attractions. But, my main point of this thread is that I would like to see a POTC attraction similar to BOTST come to WDW. Main reason is wanting something that focuses on the movie trilogy. I know that Davy Jones, Blackbeard, Jack, and myself are in the original, but would like to see something new. Not saying I want the original to go at all. I would go ABSOLUTLY crazy if they ever thought of the sort. I very much enjoyed The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow, but would like to see a ride devoted to the movie trilogy only like BOTST. Comments? Thoughts? Opinions?

Otamin

It looks impressive, but it completely lacks the charm of the other versions (especially the original).

KrazyKat

image.jpeg
I've always thought a new attraction completely based on the POTC movies would be a great addition to DHS (that Captain Jack experience thing was terrible and doesn't count). Is this area suitable for expansion? Imagine a PIRATES COVE like Shanghai recently got here.

For now, I'm listening to marni1971 but as we all know, Disney changes plans like crazy.

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
I'm NOT saying I want the original to go because I DON'T. I'm saying it would be kind of cool to have a ride that's about the movies. I'm NOT saying that BOTST is coming to WDW. I'm NOT even saying that I would like to see that exact same ride.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Kind of scary having such a big sinkhole so close to TOT and RNRC.

There's been one under the Energy pavilion since it was found in 1980. There's one next to Odyssey. Jungle Cruise has several around it.

Someone with more knowledge will be able to explain better.

Tony the Tigger

I'm NOT saying I want the original to go because I DON'T. I'm saying it would be kind of cool to have a ride that's about the movies. I'm NOT saying that BOTST is coming to WDW. I'm NOT even saying that I would like to see that exact same ride.

Nuance goes over about as well here as it does at a certain political party's convention.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom