Poster and wallpaper voting

Do you like the new way (annonimous entries), or the old way, where everyone knows.

• New Way - keep it annonimous

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Old Way - I like commenting and knowing who's is who's

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • I don't Care - What am I doing here, whats a poster?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

christopher

Original Poster
It seems that there are alot of mixed opinions about how we should submit our entries for the contests. Maybe this poll will help us MSU and NowInc decide how to run them. I am completely for the old way. It was way more fun. And even if there are a few poularity votes, I dont think that it will be enough to matter. I hope. :lol:

So please choose, the old way or the new way. :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'm for the old way, as long as we can cut the crap...none of the "please vote for me" or "nobody voted for me" crap.

If you get votes, great, if not, get better to get some next time :)

Wilt Dasney

Why not just release all the info after everybody's finished voting? That way, you maintain the "neutrality" of the new way, and those who want to know who's responsible for what could still find out.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Fievel
I'm for the old way, as long as we can cut the crap...none of the "please vote for me" or "nobody voted for me" crap.

If you get votes, great, if not, get better to get some next time :)

I am with Fievel on this one....even with what I said in the past about these contests when I was pi$$ed off.....

I say we go back to the old way...BUT.......but.... comments to be kept within reason.:)

christopher

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12

I am with Fievel on this one....even with what I said in the past about these contests when I was pi$$ed off.....

I say we go back to the old way...BUT.......but.... comments to be kept within reason.:)

I agree also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom