Post your Disney Layouts here!

WishIWasAtWDW

Fran and Princess great pages!! its so nice to see some new pages! :) we just got a Hobby Lobby store and they have great scrapbooking stuff. and since they just opened, everything is on sale! nothing better than that! i managed to only spend $38 and got some great stuff! i'll have to get to work so i can post some new pages soon! :D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Fran and Princess great pages!! its so nice to see some new pages! :) we just got a Hobby Lobby store and they have great scrapbooking stuff. and since they just opened, everything is on sale! nothing better than that! i managed to only spend $38 and got some great stuff! i'll have to get to work so i can post some new pages soon! :D

We will TRY to be patient!:lookaroun:lol:

HollyBelle

DSCF1005-2.jpg

Wow... beautiful handwriting! Yet another reason why I would not do too well with traditional; there's no way I can write that pretty. Love all your pages, Princess Clayre!

And Fran... I'm really liking the Tigger and Pooh pages :sohappy:. I'm so glad to see new posts around here!!

It's been AGES since I've been back here.. but I come back with some Disney pages I've created. I'm trying to create an ABC book of Disney of my past trips... going in no order at all, just by what I'm inspired to create. Here's what I have so far...

2ue0585.jpg

n2fh91.jpg

zn6clw.jpg

zwcftk.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
It's been AGES since I've been back here.. but I come back with some Disney pages I've created. I'm trying to create an ABC book of Disney of my past trips... going in no order at all, just by what I'm inspired to create. Here's what I have so far...

2ue0585.jpg

n2fh91.jpg

zn6clw.jpg

zwcftk.jpg

Help!! I can't see them!! Is it just me?:cry:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hmm... that's weird, because I can see them :shrug:. And they're great! I especially love the Cruella page, mickiegraphics.

Shoot!! I have the same issues with Tater's pics on the picture of the day thread. He uses Tinypics too. I have no idea why my computer doesn't like that site! I want to see them.:cry:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
ah, i just started using TinyPic... didn't know there was an issue with them. Is there a way to fix it? Can you copy and paste the link?

No one else on the picture of the day thread had a problem seeing them but me. It's so weird!! :shrug:

I'm going to get an account at tinypic and see if that helps.

I copied and pasted the link and it said that link is broken.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
It worked!! The creating an account didn't, but I realized parts of tinypic were blocked by our internet filter. I'm so glad I figured it out! Now I can see Taters too!!:sohappy:

Okay, now the layouts! They are great! The Cruella one is perfect!! I also love the backdrop for the Illuminations page. It looks really cool having the World Showcase at the bottom of the page.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Fran those are beautiful! I love the rainbow on the castle page! What a great touch! And the Donald page papers and stitching are perfect!

Princess Clayre

Wow... beautiful handwriting! Yet another reason why I would not do too well with traditional; there's no way I can write that pretty. Love all your pages, Princess Clayre!

Thank-you. I didn't think my handwriting was that neat!

mickiegraphics - I love the A-Z idea.

Fran - Gorgeous pages as always! The Donald one is my favourite.

WishIWasAtWDW

more great pages Fran! i also love the donald and castle pages!
i'll be posting new pages i've recently finished later today. i'm at work right now (sshhh! :animwink: ) and am so thankful for this forum! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom