Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramp

Originally posted by NowInc

Wow....now see....this is why i didnt want to posts pics of me..I cant compete with pretty pics...

LMAO....hey Fonz...ya ain't suppose to look 'pretty'....ya need that Clint Eastwood, rugged, go ahead make my day, kinda look...besides, you're a rock star...ugly is vogue.

....as far as the ladies are concerned...damn....we have Gold Medal 'lookers' in this forum...thumbs up to the forum babes...

The Mom

Premium Member
That settles it! No way am I posting a picture!

(of course, I am The Mom, so really don't have to "compete" anymore! ;) )

NowInc

Oh my...i dont know whats worse..the fact that you RECOGNIZED it as joey..or the fact she is proud of it...

heh...j/k ;)

Lhriangel

LOL oh to be jaded and un starstruck...

reminds me of my freshman year when my roommates ran in saying.. "OMG we saw BRAD PITT" ... I was like.. okay that's nice what else did you do...?

lol....

Maria

Shanen,

jeez.... I thought he was your bf and was going to say that the two of you make a cute couple! Still.. u do! hehe...

About the hair... I like it both ways, but I think the long style is too "normal", kinda boring. I like the fresh look with the short style better. I like having my hair long and had it down to the middle of my back (is that well said?) and just cut it two days ago in very noticeable layers about 3-4 inches shorter. I like it better now, and seems to be more in the trend! ;)

ShanenLuvsDsny

Thanks again Maria!:D I kinda feel the same way. And Jen, I met him in Los Angeles, at a radio station. I've got some great pictures if you want to see more, just PM me.:animwink:

MGMBoy

Originally posted by ShanenLuvsDsny
Hey Maria, from a girls point-of-view, which do you think is better, long or short hair? Your's looks great too, by the way!:)

Long or short...You're still a knock out Shannon :animwink:

If I had had ANY idea how many gorgeous women my age there are on this forum ( :sohappy: ) I would have started posting MUCH sooner. :D

And Maria...I, for one, am glad Joey isn't her bf. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom