Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

njchris65

Heheh This is a fun thread... ;) Too bad I don't have somewhere to put my pic up (no web space for me)

I'll try to simulate the pic here:

Code:
       _    _
       O    O
         ||

V

Invero

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw

You have awesome hair !

Indeed he does... I'm jealous... I wish I could have my hair like that, but Disney wouldn't like that... *sigh*... Actually, my hair is light enough anyways so that the highlights really wouldn't be noticable anyways... it's all good.

The_CEO

Yeah I have Blonde hair Blonde highlights wouldnt look that good with Blonde hair * sighs*.. Do you have brown hair Fantasia Boi??

Pic?
~ Justin...

Invero

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Yeah I have Blonde hair Blonde highlights wouldnt look that good with Blonde hair * sighs*.. Do you have brown hair Fantasia Boi??

Pic?
~ Justin...

It's actually strawberry blond... it darkens in the winter, and lightens in the summer.

orlpassholder

Originally posted by Luau Cove

What do you mean?
Aren't you that big gear in front of Carrousel of Progress?
:hammer:

-->LUWACO

LOL I wish LOL nah I will have to look around for a decent shot of myself yours truely the head geek

PrincessAriel

Hey Guys it's me!! I haven't been here in a while but I thought I might start out my new welcome with a new pic of moi! With kind of strawberry blonde hair hehe :p

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by PrincessAriel
Ok here's the pic! Something was screwy, so hopefully this will work!!

Yowssszah!
other than that I am speechless *blush*

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Angelique
Blah.. Males!!

Hey...I just kiddin around....sheesh

She is a very nice looking young lady..and I AM NOT treating her like a piece of meat...so please ladies...Just a complement is all it was.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom