Post pictures of you when you were younger

aim

Original Poster
Hey! I know there's a thread to post pics of you now. So I thought I'd start one when you were younger. (If this is already a thread, let me know!)

Well, I'll post a lot on this one, coz I love my lil kid pics! :) Here's one of when I was Tink for halloween and my sis was Robin Hood. My mom made those outfits! :) I was also Alice, but I can't get a pic of that until I get home from WDW!

Attachments

• tinkaim.jpg
    tinkaim.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 656

mickeyfan

I'll try............when I was younger, there was no such thing as digital cameras or scanners!!!:lol:

I will have to dig through the "old" photo items, but will try and do that soon!!

This will be fun!!

To bad we couldn't just send them to Steve and then see if everyone could guess who we were!!!

:D

Maria

Originally posted by mickeyfan

To bad we couldn't just send them to Steve and then see if everyone could guess who we were!!!

:D

Hey! We did that a while ago and it was a lot of fun trying to guess the forum member! We could do that again!
:sohappy: :animwink:

Luau Cove

LITTLE LUAU'S LUNCH

Me at age 3 at the Crystal Palace, eating pasta the way it should be done.

Attachments

• pequeñopuercoss.jpg
    pequeñopuercoss.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 555

Erika

Hey, great idea! I'll have to go through my books but as soon as I have some time, I will scan one in!

Dawn, I can't see yours :( Hopefully it's just my computer! Can everyone else see it ok?

bamboo7

Don't you hate it when people take pictures of you, just to make fun of the way you resemble your toys?

Attachments

• dan 1.jpg
    dan 1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 487

kevlightyear

I would post some, but the only digital pictures I would be able to get would be from like 2-3 years ago, and I haven't changed that much :animwink: .

I could scan some, but that would be quite an ordeal, seeing as we don't have a scanner at the house--only at my parents' office. But let's see 'em you guys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom