Pre-Trip Post as you go, a Frozen summer vacation!!!!

RickP330

Original Poster
I understand! Start the planning for a Grand Floridian wedding when you get home! :)
Coach, quite like you - we LOVE disney. But there are so many other things we want to see and do. I am sure a Disney wedding is not in the plans. We will keep you in the loop though!!
RP

PS I do think a food n wine week without kids in the GF could be possible. Before or after the wedding we are not sure!!

RickP330

Original Poster
Just got caught up and will continue to follow along. Congratulations on the engagement!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Sounds like a great trip so far!

Following :)
Congratulations on your engagement :inlove:

This will truly be a memorable trip...Congratulations!! :happy:

Congratulations!!!! Beautiful ring and goes really well with her mickey nail :)

We r here right now too. I can't believe how hot it has been. The only way to make it is alternate attractions indoors then outdoors.

Villains unleashed at HS with @RickP330

Dear all, I am sure I missed some of you and I am sorry about that. But thank you for the well wishes. It really was magical and a dream come true for us. Thank you for coming along!! This has been in the planning for some time and I am just so happy we pulled it off!!!

teachmph

Coach, quite like you - we LOVE disney. But there are so many other things we want to see and do. I am sure a Disney wedding is not in the plans. We will keep you in the loop though!!
RP

PS I do think a food n wine week without kids in the GF could be possible. Before or after the wedding we are not sure!!
I like the sound of that!!!

teachmph

Dear all, I am sure I missed some of you and I am sorry about that. But thank you for the well wishes. It really was magical and a dream come true for us. Thank you for coming along!! This has been in the planning for some time and I am just so happy we pulled it off!!!
He totally pull editors. Never expected it. Complete surprise!!!
he totally pulled it off. Complete surprise!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom