Possibly going to DLP for the first time

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I found the DLP CMs on my last trip (August 2004) to be much improved over previous years. That was over a sustained period of a week, at both parks. On the whole they were not up to the standard of the US parks, but much closer than I had experienced on previous trips. :)

DisneyFan 2000

I actually had quite a pleasant experience both with castmembers and guests. The castmembers seemed thrilled to work there (which is good). I had a terrific time thanks to many of the park and resort employees! :)

PATMAGIC

I had really good experiences with CM's in DLRP, they all seemed happy and really enjoyed to help out with whatever you needed help with, I cannot compare with WDW or DL since i have never been but they are great I find and really give that extra bit of magic to a holiday there. The guests however are another thing talk about rude, I tried to film the Villains Parade a second time and these two fench women kept putting their heads right in front of my camcorder so I could not film it again well. Overall though most guests seem to be OK and not like these annoying exceptians of guests. (No offense to any French people on these boards)

awallaceunc

Original Poster
Do Star Nights still exist at DLP?

Also, how does the tax system work in France. When I'm booking a WDW stay, I keep sales tax, food tax, resort tax, etc. in the back of my mind.

-Aaron

English Belle

awallaceunc: for guidebooks, you could also try 'A Brit's guide to Disneyland Resort Paris' by Simon Veness, 2004-2005 edition. It's not as scientific as the Unofficial Guide (all those statistics and plans!) but it is up to date and informative. The 'Brit's Guide' part of the title means that travel etc is predicated on a UK departure but that sounds like your plan anyway so it should help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom