Possible Free Dining Fall 2018 Dates Announced

Donal Duck

Original Poster
Just saw this posted on another forum:

Free Dining Dates:
August 2 – September 29, 2018
November 24 – 27, 2018
December 7 – 23, 2018

Supposedly came from South American travel agent.

I hope the dates are wrong, I’m checking in September 30th 🙁

Quick Service Disney Dining Plan for Value and Moderate Resorts; regular Disney Dining Plan for Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. Room exclusions include all of Art of Animation, both Port Orleans Resorts, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian Village Resort, and Contemporary Resort.

Last edited:

Dave B

You are seeing the bounce back offer dates, which have usually been more restricted than the actual promotion dates offered hopefully a couple more date options in Nov prior to Thanksgiving, last year it was up until the 20th of Nov, then after again

You are seeing the bounce back offer dates, which have usually been more restricted than the actual promotion dates offered hopefully a couple more date options in Nov prior to Thanksgiving, last year it was up until the 20th of Nov, then after again
These are the rumored free dining dates, not the bb dates. The bb dates began Aug. 1, not Aug. 2. Of course, there are no guarantees with rumors, but this info is from the same South American TA as other years and it was accurate then.

Dave B

That
These are the rumored free dining dates, not the bb dates. The bb dates began Aug. 1, not Aug. 2. Of course, there are no guarantees with rumors, but this info is from the same South American TA as other years and it was accurate then.
It is actually NOT accurate, go to the "Other Website" and it will tell you it is specifically the bounce back offer that was offered, it is always more restricted ( less dates ) that the actual free dining offer

That

It is actually NOT accurate, go to the "Other Website" and it will tell you it is specifically the bounce back offer that was offered, it is always more restricted ( less dates ) that the actual free dining offer

The dates Donal Duck posted above are DIFFERENT from the bb offer. I'm not sure which "other website" you are referring to, but these rumored dates and resorts are posted on several sites as being the upcoming free dining offer. Yes, usually more of November is included in the general public free dining promotion. However, I'm sure everyone is aware that Disney takes away something every year for this promotion and/or adds another stipulation.

Dave B

The dates Donal Duck posted above are DIFFERENT from the bb offer. I'm not sure which "other website" you are referring to, but these rumored dates and resorts are posted on several sites as being the upcoming free dining offer. Yes, usually more of November is included in the general public free dining promotion. However, I'm sure everyone is aware that Disney takes away something every year for this promotion and/or adds another stipulation.
Different because they took ONE day off, Disney is always tweaking things, c'mon now, one day you want to argue about

Different because they took ONE day off, Disney is always tweaking things, c'mon now, one day you want to argue about

I gave the August 1st bb date as an example.
The bounce back dates were: 5/29-6/5/18, 6/29-7/11/18, 8/1-9/8/18, and then didn't start again until dates in December. These are completely different than the rumored free dining dates that are posted by Donal Duck. There were no dates in November, and they ended on Sept 8th.
Not arguing about 1 day at all. In fact, I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to confirm Donal Duck's post of the rumored free dining promotion.

Can someone clue me in on what is the "Free dining" promotion??? Thanks

Usually at the end of April Disney announces their Free Dining promotion for the upcoming Fall. It requires that you pay rack rate for the room, purchase park hopper tickets, stay a certain # of nights, and some resorts are excluded. In return, you receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free if you stay at a value or mod resort, or the regular dining plan if you stay at a deluxe.

fluffy

Usually at the end of April Disney announces their Free Dining promotion for the upcoming Fall. It requires that you pay rack rate for the room, purchase park hopper tickets, stay a certain # of nights, and some resorts are excluded. In return, you receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free if you stay at a value or mod resort, or the regular dining plan if you stay at a deluxe.

Wow...thanks! I never knew that! I guess staying a the Dolphin doesn't count! But it's good to know for our next visit.

Dave B

I gave the August 1st bb date as an example.
The bounce back dates were: 5/29-6/5/18, 6/29-7/11/18, 8/1-9/8/18, and then didn't start again until dates in December. These are completely different than the rumored free dining dates that are posted by Donal Duck. There were no dates in November, and they ended on Sept 8th.
Not arguing about 1 day at all. In fact, I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to confirm Donal Duck's post of the rumored free dining promotion.
Sorry, I was quoting the current bounce back offer they just had, that had one date different than what the OP listed, I was not referrefing to the bounce back from early in the year

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom