Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If you understood grammar maybe I'd know what you were talking about, but your double negatives don't make you sound not smarter than you think you are ...maybe stick lecturing everyone on the importance of sight line infractions instead
Don't think I didn't understand what he said.

DznyRktekt

upload_2017-5-15_21-40-24-png.205226

csm

The sooner that Ratatouille is confirmed, the better.

Actually, I take that back (slightly). The sooner that Rat is confirmed and Impressions is confirmed to be safe, the better.

A better statement would be "The sooner something *other than* Ratatouille is confirmed, the better."

Just rode Ratatouille a few weeks ago. Honestly, it's not very good at all. The ride has very little soul, and is basically a trackless vehicle driving through a movie theater. And I *am* a fan of the movie, and I *am* a fan of The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. This should have been an easy like for me, but it's not even close.

Princess Leia

A better statement would be "The sooner something *other than* Ratatouille is confirmed, the better."

Just rode Ratatouille a few weeks ago. Honestly, it's not very good at all. The ride has very little soul, and is basically a trackless vehicle driving through a movie theater. And I *am* a fan of the movie, and I *am* a fan of The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. This should have been an easy like for me, but it's not even close.
What I partly meant is that I'd rather Rat be there than Beauty and the Beast, and I'm really tired of the Rat vs. BatB talk (which I'm sure will continue for at least 4 years, tbh).

clemmo

The sooner that Ratatouille is confirmed, the better.

Actually, I take that back (slightly). The sooner that Rat is confirmed and Impressions is confirmed to be safe, the better.
I completely agree I feel like this is something I could easily see getting pushed back and not built

Kev1982

Hi
Im new here.
Following the posts for years almost daily because im really interested in Disney theme parks. Maybe this is already on here somewhere but wouldnt BatB be better off in fantasyland with an entrance between Be Our Guest and Gastons Tavern? There is still a lot of land behind there? And i really dont think Enchanted Tales With Belle and Be Our Guest Restaurant are really attractions?
Again sorry if this has been already discussed.
On the other hand, i live close to paris and visit very often. I always tought Rat would be perfect in WSC in the France pavillion. The attraction is ok,not great but since it opened technology has expanded and it could be updated to something more spectacular,still following the WDS original attraction...

Kman101

Hi
Im new here.
Following the posts for years almost daily because im really interested in Disney theme parks. Maybe this is already on here somewhere but wouldnt BatB be better off in fantasyland with an entrance between Be Our Guest and Gastons Tavern? There is still a lot of land behind there? And i really dont think Enchanted Tales With Belle and Be Our Guest Restaurant are really attractions?
On the other hand, i live close to paris and visit very often. I always tought Rat would be perfect in WSC in the France pavillion. The attraction is ok,not great but since it opened technology has expanded and it could be updated to something more spectacular,still following the WDS original attraction...

Welcome!

But shhh, that's logic. They apparently don't care there's a Beauty and the Beast mini-land that could use an attraction when they considered it for France. Rat's the better choice.

And why is anyone worried about Rat's status, none of our insiders have said it's cancelled or delayed. I wish they'd actually get started and stop hemming and hawing about deciding what to do (Tomorrowland I'm looking at you) but Rat's been greenlit as far as we all know. It wasn't confirmed by Disney but it's still apparently a go. There shouldn't be a debate about Rat vs. BaTB. It's Rat. That's what's coming

Sorry to continually tag you, but @MansionButler84, @Magic Feather @marni1971

jaxonp

I disagree 100%.. this is a well done attraction that oozes of a sophistocation we haven't seen in a long time from Disney. Maybe you just don't like screens. This will easily be the most popular attraction at Epcot. Boom.

jt04

Interesting you compare the two. Sort of like comparing Haunted Mansion to Fallon.

In any case I see Uni apologists once again critiquing what they fear.

PS - I fear losing the beautiful theater more than losing Impressions. The theater can be repurposed. Perhaps one of those fancy 8K screens could be installed to eliminate the lines. Just a thought. Oh, with 3D too. :geek:

Mike S

Hi
Im new here.
It would be better but Disney isn't smart enough for that type of logic. Just look where they put Frozen and are putting Ratatouille.

"Pixar Place in a park that desperately needs rides huh? Hmmm... I know!!! Make that all Toy Story with stupid carnival rides and put Ratatouille with no height limit at all in Epcot!!! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you. Genius I say!!!"

:facepalm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom