Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

prfctlyximprct

Wow the site that cannot be named really is throwing me for a loop. I cannot keep up! How many days until D23?! Will we really get all this announced or maybe just this attraction?!

BrianLo

Again... apologies if 70 bloggers posted this three weeks ago, or if France just always looks this way...

But here's your scrim and peek behind it with markers.

IMG_1858.JPG
IMG_1860.JPG
IMG_1861.JPG
IMG_1862.JPG
IMG_1865.JPG
IMG_1870.JPG

Princess Leia

lazyboy97o

Cesar R M

This new attraction or what ever it is, they are now in the preparation process. Behind France where they normally store all the food kiosk for festivals, they are currently cleaning out the area and moving stuff out with a lot of marker flags all over the ground. Also they have built a new building along the perimeter road behind Germany and they have also paved a large square area that could be a new home for kiosk to be stored when not in use. What ever is up their sleeves, I'm sure we are about to hear about it soon!
Wasnt that area exclusively for the gondola?

Phicinfan

it looks like they are click thirsty. No way all of that gets announced. And so much of it is wishful thinking and they even say as much.
Actually, if you read their announcement, most of not all is stuff Marni and co have given us, we just have it spread out over multiple threads.

the only real change from what we have been discussing are: The move for Seas to laboratory and UK being Poppins, which Marni or Mansion has stated is not the lead right now. Also I don't remember anyone on this site saying anything for Japan or Germany prior to this. Also Insiders has said Innovations will get gutted and redone, not sure any talk of demo.

so basically, I would not be shocked if half of their "inside" information isn't our insiders reports here

danlb_2000

Premium Member

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Damnit that pathway was my favorite part of the whole park! TDO is such a ruthless, cold hearted, cheap, meany head bad guys! I am never going again!

If it makes you feel any better, you can go to the YesterPath web site where they document all the old pathways that are no longer there. You'll see pictures and videos of the path. The users there are arranging a petition for Disney to build a park that re-creates all the old pathways. They're assuring Disney it would be a rousing success and very profitable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom