Port Orleans Riverside Room Location

newf709

Original Poster
I am booked in a standard (not 5th sleeper) room with "parking view". Does anyone know if this is likely to be in Magnolia or Alligator Bayou?

Raxel7851

I am booked in a standard (not 5th sleeper) room with "parking view". Does anyone know if this is likely to be in Magnolia or Alligator Bayou?
If you have a preference I would check in a little early and ask about availability. We’ve found the front desk CMs are very good at POR and POFQ in accommodating requests. The later you check in the less likely there will be available rooms.

TrainsOfDisney

I was just there this week and had a parking view and was in Magnolia. I feel like lots of the magnolia buildings would be parking lot view so the odds are good if that’s what you want.

Riverside, Wilderness Lodge, and Animal Kingdom lodge are by far my favorite resorts - had a great time!

JeffBostock

Pretty sure you will be in Magnolia. We just stayed in Alligator Bayou in a 5th sleeper. Originally we were going to be in Building 25 but I wanted something closer to the restaurants/main pool. I went to the front desk and they were nice about allowing me to change buiildings. They ended up putting us in Building 17, which was a little closer to where we wanted to be.

nickys

Premium Member
Pretty sure you will be in Magnolia. We just stayed in Alligator Bayou in a 5th sleeper. Originally we were going to be in Building 25 but I wanted something closer to the restaurants/main pool. I went to the front desk and they were nice about allowing me to change buiildings. They ended up putting us in Building 17, which was a little closer to where we wanted to be.
The TP map shows 24 rooms in AB with a standard view, non 5th sleeper. And I believe there are 2 floors in those buildings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom