Pop Warner ??

lscott933

we were leaving last year when every one was coming last year. there were alot of school at the airport waiting to leave. we left the night that it started. but there was alot of kids. i know they stay at the all star sports.

Upvote 0

Cindyrella

We were there last year at the same time as Pop Warner and we didn't think it affected the Parks at all. It really was an enjoyable time to go to WDW. We found the crowds to be really light compared to other times of the year. Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

Original Poster
Last year they also stayed at Riverside as well as All Stars - I was told there were over 1,400 of them at Riverside. The only time we saw them was in the Food Court, where they were no real problem. They did, however, overtake the pool and hot tubs so you might want to look into where they are staying if that is an issue for you.

They do affect attendance in that they all go to the same park at the same time. We noticed that they followed the early entry park schedule. Therefore, if you go to a park other than the one that has early entry you probably won't even see them.

Upvote 0

tomman710

I'm going the same time and for the most part they have to play their games during park hours, I know I went last year during this time and I never saw them once, I heard they were all in All Star and the people I talked to that stayed there said it was rough because so many kids, so much noise but other than that it should be all fine. I think it's a wise idea to stay away from the parks with early entry, they will probably flock to those.

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

The late afternoon bus rides and queue lines in the parks be full of these groups. My experience has been that some groups are well behaved and some are oblivious to common decency. The food courts in the value resorts in the early morning or evening can be loud and hard to navigate. Many have a tendency to be loud going between their rooms. A call to the front desk can sometimes fix that problem.

As with any other groups of teens, the bad apples have a way of spoiling the bunch and are always the ones that are remembered. I know some groups are really good since I rode the bus with one group and they were fun to talk to and were very well behaved. Others, you just wanted to give a swift kick and tell them to grow up! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom