Pop Century Pet Rock

Cmdr_Crimson

I Don't know if anyone ever knew of this..But, did you know that you can get a Pet Rock at Pop Century? I've been going for a good 5 years at Pop and the last time I went in 2009 for my Birthday the CM asked me when my Birthday was and I told him and He said hold on a sec...Which then he ran to the backroom and came back with this White Box...Which came with a Pet Rock!
DSC00730.jpg

I also had a Certificate to name him...I named him Rocky..And Here's what the inside Looks like..
DSC00731.jpg

I'm not sure they still do this..But, It was still a Pretty cool gift from Pop Century..

CinderellyKelly

I Don't know if anyone ever knew of this..But, did you know that you can get a Pet Rock at Pop Century? I've been going for a good 5 years at Pop and the last time I went in 2009 for my Birthday the CM asked me when my Birthday was and I told him and He said hold on a sec...Which then he ran to the backroom and came back with this White Box...Which came with a Pet Rock!
DSC00730.jpg

I also had a Certificate to name him...I named him Rocky..And Here's what the inside Looks like..
DSC00731.jpg

I'm not sure they still do this..But, It was still a Pretty cool gift from Pop Century..

So cool!!!! I love that!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom