1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Pop Century March 2017 Never again....

Discussion in 'WDW Resort Hotels' started by LindsaySue2, Apr 5, 2017.

1. imahistorygeek

imahistorygeek Well-Known Member

A little of both...Zootopia was playing on the TVs and it was completely quiet on the bus. I think I said I didn't want to get off the bus when we arrived at Pop. If I had to wait a while for the DCL bus or immediately get on the mega bus (which I really don't like - it's more standing room than anything), DCL wins hands down.

EOD K9 likes this.
  2. Tony the Tigger

Tony the Tigger Well-Known Member

Or – it's just something that happened to you this time, not something that happens to everyone every time.

If you do a little research before going, you'll find that asking for the 70s area – away from the pools – is a much better bet if quiet is important to you. You can request that when you book. You can also request specifically a quiet area just like you can request first floor or near a bus stop.

daisyduckie likes this.
  3. Delgado

Delgado Member

We stayed at Coronado the first weekend of march 2017. We had grown women throwing stuff around, screaming, and yes peeing their pants. How do I know this? They were screaming about it. It went on til after 3a. We called the front desk after an hour but it continued. I just wanted to sleep. I could have went my entire life without knowing grown women get so drunk they **** themselves. Smh. It happens everywhere not just values. I've stayed at moderates and values numerous times and I usually have better luck with values! We are staying at AKL next time but I go in expecting someone to be a horrible guest. I'd take loud children over adults acting like morons.

4. GrumpyDude

GrumpyDude New Member

We usually bring a can of Fabreeze. It helps somewhat.

Tony the Tigger likes this.
  5. Martin T.

Martin T. New Member

Our vacation planner was pushing AoA on us since it was the newest Value. Then he Pushed Pop. We wanted to save our money for tacking on the cruse on the end. We stayed at the ASMo. Yes the movie is the last stop, but I found the line at worst a bus full, while the Pop lines did always seem really long. I heard some people take the AoA bus and them walk across the bridge to the Pop. In the end you should be able to get your resort without waiting 2 hrs.