Pop Century everything pop - Got bread?

Cartoons626

Original Poster
Hello :)
I was just wondering if anyone knows if pop century sells sliced bread in their canteen?
If they do sell it the price would also be great.
Ive tried looking up theur menu but its not listed.
My mum likes to have just a slice of toast for breakfast, she doesn't quite understand the awesomeness of the mickey waffle ;)
We won't be driving, going outside disney world or ordering groceries.

Thank you for any replys :)

allgiggles

Hello :)
I was just wondering if anyone knows if pop century sells sliced bread in their canteen?
If they do sell it the price would also be great.
Ive tried looking up theur menu but its not listed.
My mum likes to have just a slice of toast for breakfast, she doesn't quite understand the awesomeness of the mickey waffle ;)
We won't be driving, going outside disney world or ordering groceries.

Thank you for any replys :)

I don't know for sure about Pop Century, but I'm positive that they sell loaves of bread in the gift shop (as opposed to the food court) right across the bridge at AoA when we were there in June. I think they had 3 different kinds: white, whole wheat, and multi-grain. I don't know the price, though -- there was no price tag on the shelf and I couldn't find one on the bread.

Rob562

From AllEars' lunch/dinner menu listing: "Bread - wheat or white. $0.79"

Not sure if that's one slice or two, but I could've sworn I saw them pre-packaged as two slices the last time I was there.

There is then a toaster off to the side after the registers.

-Rob

Cartoons626

Original Poster
I don't know for sure about Pop Century, but I'm positive that they sell loaves of bread in the gift shop (as opposed to the food court) right across the bridge at AoA when we were there in June. I think they had 3 different kinds: white, whole wheat, and multi-grain. I don't know the price, though -- there was no price tag on the shelf and I couldn't find one on the bread.

Thanks for the info, I will definitely check that out if pop has nothing to offer, thank you :)

Cartoons626

Original Poster
From AllEars' lunch/dinner menu listing: "Bread - wheat or white. $0.79"

Not sure if that's one slice or two, but I could've sworn I saw them pre-packaged as two slices the last time I was there.

There is then a toaster off to the side after the registers.

-Rob

Thank you for the reply, that sounds great :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom